Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I don't know why I haven't asked before now, stupid pride I guess. I cannot go into alot of detail, but things are going horribly for me right now, I could use all of the prayer support that I can get. I don't want to deal with anything, I just want to run away. Which I am very good at. Things could not be any worse in my life right now if train crashed into my house.

Please pray for me.

Michelle

ukok

Freaked out, insecure, neurotic and Emotional
Mar 1, 2003
England
Visit site
✟19,706.00
Faith
Catholic
Miss Shelby said:
I don't know why I haven't asked before now, stupid pride I guess. I cannot go into alot of detail, but things are going horribly for me right now, I could use all of the prayer support that I can get. I don't want to deal with anything, I just want to run away. Which I am very good at. Things could not be any worse in my life right now if train crashed into my house.

Please pray for me.

Michelle
Michelle,

I am so sorry to here that things are so terrible for you right now. I will most certainly pray for you. Please, if you ever want to talk in confidence, do not hesitate to pm me. Hope that things soon improve for you.

lot's of hugs and cyber love heading your way.:hug:

Upvote 0

nyj

Goodbye, my puppy
Feb 5, 2002
USA
Visit site
✟39,238.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Prayer of Confidence to St. Anthony

Most holy St. Anthony, Beloved Friend of Jesus, I place myself in your heavenly care. Be with me, especially in life's troubles and difficulties. Intercede before the Lord for me, so that I may confidently know I do not face my problems alone.

I join my prayers to yours, O Great Saint, as I ask God to give me consolation in times of sorrow, courage when I am afraid, and healing from all the ills that afflict me.

Obtain for me from God, Most High, the grace to accept whatever is God's holy will for me and my loved ones. Strengthen my faith so that I will never despair, but always have hope in God's healing presence and power in my life. Amen.

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Miss Shelby said:

Please pray for me.

Michelle
Indeed I will. And believe me, I understand more than I can say. We troubled folk need to stick together:hug:

God be with,

Veritas

Reactions: Miss Shelby
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.