I have missed you all.

P

Peaceful Dove

Greetings Brothers and Sisters in Jesus,

I haven't been here for awhile and I am really missing you. Good to see old friends are still here and many new ones as well.

I think the last time I popped in it was to let you know I had lost my beloved husband of 56 years. That was December of 2010. Way too much has happened over the time.

The biggest thing most recently is that I have re-located from California to the Nashville area of Tennessee. I have been here for a month and just love it. I have not found a parish yet. There is a Prayer Group several miles away and they do have a Conference every year. I will be visiting them this week.

I would love to know what God has been doing in your lives. That is Charismatic lingo for would love to have you share your "testimony".
Blessings and Peace of Jesus be with you all.

zaida

Dec 14, 2011
✟8,219.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Peaceful Dove - Im just looking through posts, trying to get a sense for the folks on this forum - its wonderful. Im sorry about your husband passing, and hope your move has been a good one and you have managed to connect with charismatic Catholics. Im a "new" Catholic, and just learning about the charismatic movement within the Catholic Church.

Upvote 0