I hate night time

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
I think I am getting worse at being able to sleep when the sun isn't shining. Memories are hard bed fellows. Anxiety hits hardest when the room goes dark and I am all alone. I lay awake for hours only to fall asleep when the sun rises...and that make it very hard to function in the real world.

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I think I am getting worse at being able to sleep when the sun isn't shining. Memories are hard bed fellows. Anxiety hits hardest when the room goes dark and I am all alone. I lay awake for hours only to fall asleep when the sun rises...and that make it very hard to function in the real world.

one small night light and a prayer corner should do the trick. ;) works for me.:hug:

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Me too.....

I have found some peace and comfort in grieving late at night with videos that help me to get out the angst. Once my heart sings along with some of the videos I watch, my body lets go of the tension.

I will start a thread with one of the videos here. Please feel free to add on.

pdugeon, I only just recently found comfort in this new thing I'm trying: burning a medium sized scented candle all night in the bedroom.

Black ribbon, the comforting and soothing fireplace-like light and the soft scent of lavender ease me to sleep.

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Me too.....

I have found some peace and comfort in grieving late at night with videos that help me to get out the angst. Once my heart sings along with some of the videos I watch, my body lets go of the tension.

I will start a thread with one of the videos here. Please feel free to add on.

pdugeon, I only just recently found comfort in this new thing I'm trying: burning a medium sized scented candle all night in the bedroom.

Black ribbon, the comforting and soothing fireplace-like light and the soft scent of lavender ease me to sleep.

I'd be afraid that one of the animals would knock it over in curiosity while we slept...

Upvote 0