• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I hate my life and I don't care

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Life sucks and is pointless.
Life is what you make (of) it, dear...

Change your outlook, change your perspective, and change your life.

Prayers are with you...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
"Why" do you feel this way dear...?

What is it that is making you feel and see things this way...? (PM me on it if you like)

Other people?, the media feeding you? What is it exactly...?

God Bless!

• Friendly
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am just angry. Life feels like a long period of just waiting to die and suffering everyday. I've stopped wanting anything. Cause I realize I don't really have control. If I did I wouldn't be here in the first place.

I'm angry about even being alive, angry about having to live, angry about having no choices, angry about being afraid everyday. Angry about how hopeless everything looks. Angry that no one else gets it. Otherwise people just lie to themselves to be happy. I don't see how anyone can find meaning in something that seems to have no meaning from the start, but just survival cause we have to.

I'm tired of having to.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I am just angry. Life feels like a long period of just waiting to die and suffering everyday. I've stopped wanting anything. Cause I realize I don't really have control. If I did I wouldn't be here in the first place.

I'm angry about even being alive, angry about having to live, angry about having no choices, angry about being afraid everyday. Angry about how hopeless everything looks. Angry that no one else gets it. Otherwise people just lie to themselves to be happy. I don't see how anyone can find meaning in something that seems to have no meaning from the start, but just survival cause we have to.

I'm tired of having to.
Angry about what?, over what...? Why so angry...? Are, or is, what your being exposed to and surrounding yourself with fueling these thoughts and feelings, cause you can change some of that you know...?

What is it your wanting the rest of us to "get"...?

What is seeming or feels hopeless to you...?

The only thing that has true, lasting meaning in this world, that carries over into the next (and you may not like this, but, it is true) is your relationships (with others, yes) but also, with God and your own self, your relationship with you...

Struggling to just survive can be very frustrating, that much I do get... But, we can gain and grow from the struggle, we can choose what we take out of it, and hopefully, you choose some things that you can take with you and that carry over into the next world...

We grow much, much more and at a much faster pace and rate, personally, if we choose to, in a hard struggle or difficult life, than we we ever do or will, in a life of great ease, with no struggle at all... Something is only worth as much, or as hard as you've fought to get and have and attain it, after all...

Are you to much in and too much a part of the world, and it's system, and the one leading it... Cause that can make you very miserable... You may need and outsiders view, outlook, and perspective on your surroundings or what you are surrounded with or by...?

Work and strive ans struggle for the gifts or fruits of the spirit, that is, towards peace, and inner peace, love, joy, hope, faith and love... One thing to note about these things is, if their is no great struggle to get or attain to them or have them, they will not even be appreciated at all, when you actually do have or get or attain to them...

Something is only worth as much as, or as hard as the fight was to get it...

For me I love the struggle that it takes for me to try and help another, I find that I help myself in the process as well, and it is very rewarding to me...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

I'm tired of having to.
Your tired, right...? Near exhausted, correct...?

Take some time to yourself, away from and out of the world and things of the world, and be strengthened by it, if you can, renewed, then go back to face it again...

I'm the type that likes a challenge (most of the time)... I find the fight and struggle like a workout for me, building up my spiritual muscles... I hope you can learn to see it the same way...

Praying for you!

God Bless!

• Friendly
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If it were easy to do good and right, and be good and right... if were not hard or a struggle to get, be, or do so... then we never really could or can be (attain to being or doing good and right), not truly, not without the struggle, making the struggle, necessary... (for right now anyway)...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Without God it is true. Life is the “vanity of vanities” pointless. “

Ephesians 2:12 (NASB)~~~~~~having no hope and without God in the world.

Must be a most miserable place to be. But people don’t have to be there.

But “with” God, hold onto your seat. Life is joyful, full of reason, full of life. It is the best gift a Creator could have possibly given to a creature. Most blessed of all are they that see this.

Much love in Christ, Not me

Last edited:
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The level of the appreciation of a thing attained, is directly proportional to the level of difficulty or struggle it took to attain it, in the first place...

I have fought and struggled very hard and it was extremely difficult to attain to or get some of the things I am now able to enjoy or fully appreciate now (and found out that the level of that appreciation (of joy or peace or whatever, happiness, satisfaction, contentment, ect) found out that the level of that appreciation or joy was directly proportional to the level of struggle that it took to gain to or attain it/them)...

I hope and pray that you get there someday...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The level of the appreciation of a thing attained, is directly proportional to the level of difficulty or struggle it took to attain it, in the first place...

I have fought and struggled very hard and it was extremely difficult to attain to or get some of the things I am now able to enjoy or fully appreciate now (and found out that the level of that appreciation (of joy or peace or whatever, happiness, satisfaction, contentment, ect) found out that the level of that appreciation or joy was directly proportional to the level of struggle that it took to gain to or attain it/them)...

I hope and pray that you get there someday...

God Bless!
I found out that I had these things all along... Yet, I didn't have them, due to my level of appreciation... Due to not having to have to having struggled very hard to have, get, or attain them...

It was not until I had them taken or stripped away from me, and had to fight and struggle very hard to have and get them all back, that I could now truly enjoy and fully appreciate them, though not until I had to struggle very hard to have, or get them back again, that I could now, truly have them, due to having to have to have struggled hard to have them all again...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Maybe but rn I honestly want to die everyday. I feel like God wants to see me suffer and commit suicide because that's what kind of life he gave me.
I use to feel like you do, but not anymore, and I'm going to very blunt... I don't think your appreciating things very much, or being very thankful or appreciative, just as i once was... Your outlook and perspective really suck right now, and is very selfish, as mine once was...

I will pray that God not threaten you with a fate worse than death, or make you face the possibility of fate worse than dying, in order to shake you, and wake you up, or change you, as he did with me, cause then you'll know the true meaning of pain, misery, suffering and agony, but, a knowledge that gives you the perspective needed to change you and alter your perspective and outlook and point of view...

I'll pray that does not have to happen, but, part of that will be up to you, dear...

God Bless!

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Also, permission to be blunt again... how much of the suffering you are going through, that you are saying is God, are you bringing upon your own self...?

You can change it/that, you might not just really "want to" enough right now... And you can change that as well...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I can relate to you somewhat. one day I decided that i'm either gonna keep doing this over and over or i'm gonna change. I quit my job of 10 years 40 days ago, i'm sick of the things that I don't want. i'm watching my savings slowly go away. been trying to think of a solution. I know it was the best job I could get so I don't really feel like trying to do all that again. would end up having to work twice as much for the same pay in some place I don't want to be with a bunch of strangers that stress me out.

I think I will try being a homeless hermit and living in nature before I hang myself. I decided to at least enjoy the rest of my life. sounds better than living the same old life you have already experienced enough. everyone is gonna die one way or another and I don't wanna take this life seriously anymore.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You can also become addicted to being a certain way, or having a certain state of being or state of mind, chemically in the brain, and the longer you stay that way, the harder it is to change or stop...

Feelings, thinking patterns, behaviors, states of being or states of mind, that are negative or jaded, like loneliness, being sad, depressed, afraid, angry, all of that... if staying in them too long or for to long and frequent periods of time, creates a chemical need in the brain for those, and can keep your trapped in them... Trapped in an addiction, chemically in the brain, that I think is a stronger addiction and is a harder habit to break or change, then the most addictive and most powerful drugs on the planet...

Are you addicted to this misery maybe, addicted to your own miserable state of mind and being, perhaps...

Possibility maybe...?

I pray that you can change it...

God Bless!

Upvote 0