• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

I hate how cruel people can be

Discussion in 'Current News & Events' started by Introverted1293, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Introverted1293

Introverted1293 My name is Jesse Supporter

+2,200
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    • Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. YesMe

YesMe Active Member

+345
    Christian
    Private
  3. Going_Nowhere

Going_Nowhere Member

+207
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I hate people. That is all.

4. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+5,323
    Christian
    Married
    There is an evil principle at work in the world. It affects some of us much more severely than others of us.

It is countered in the world by LOVE (i.e. the willingness to nurture one another as we, ourselves, are nurtured).

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  5. YesMe

YesMe Active Member

+345
    Christian
    Private
    Anger is not the answer.. because it leads to the same actions, this is what Christ taught.

6. Jeshu

Jeshu Bought by His Blood Supporter

+5,586
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    How can hating people ever become eternal in the life to come? i know that God loves people and wishes them all to be saved from their wicked ways. John 3:16, 2 Peter 3:9. We can hate people or hate the wickedness living inside of people and be envious to see them restored as God's offspring.

Loving God and neighbour as self has little room for hating people it seems to me. Loving sinful people is much harder though, we need God's love in us to be able to do that.

Peace.

7. Tolworth John

Tolworth John Well-Known Member

+2,546
    United Kingdom
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Without Christianity there is only personal opinion about what is or is not permissible.