I Guess, Then, That Not Many Voters Ever Heard of...

franky67

Senior Veteran
Jul 22, 2005
✟21,351.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Hi franky,

I've never heard of it. I saw your other thread about Trump getting it into the history books. Is that a good thing or bad thing?

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted

Hi, Ted

Going way back to shortly after WW1, there was started an effort to permanently do away with war on the earth. League of Nations, today the United Nations
A very worthwhile thing to pursue, but over the years until this very day this has evolved into what is sometimes called the Globalist movement.

Ever since 1921 the powers that be in Washington have been influenced by these groups.

They are sometimes called "think tanks" their not so public agenda is today, a one world government, eliminating national borders, one money, one government, one leader, etc,et
I have followed this for many years, and recently I wondered why such a powerful group in world politics has never been mentioned in our history books.

For your info I list the main organizations,

The Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberger Group

Many well known people in politics, news media, industry, and others are listed as members.

It would take a book to fully describe this subject.

Hope this helps

Bless you my brother
Oh I forgot, to say how Trump fits in, he is not one of them, he wants America to stand out, not blend in, I believe He will loudly reveal their agenda before this election is finished, thus getting the subject fully known.

Last edited:
Upvote 0