✟1,051.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i need prayer so bad.

what i've really been wanting to ask prayer for is this mess:

i really don't have a "Career" in mind.

i WAS going to school but then i flunked out.

i've had several "jobs" before but they went nowhere and i was miserable in every single one.

my heart is NOT on "getting a job" right now. not some random "job" that's not on God's agenda for me.

i don't have God's peace and i just don't know HOW He will "bring about His fullness" for me.

Last edited:
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

noeltu55

noeltu55
Jan 28, 2011
United States, Florida
✟7,647.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Stay close to Him. Everyone goes thru this and it develops trust. Listen to His voice and ask Him to order your steps. Ask and it shall be given to you, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened. Let His heart lead you by staying very close to Jesus and His word. Ask Him in your heart and let Him be Lord. It is sooo hard to wait on Him and trust. But I have waited 3 mo since God said I am going home and there will be a healing in my family. He has taken care of me and He is bringing me there in 2 wks. I have no idea what is going to happen. I just listenend even though I wanted to do so many other things in the meantime. Gods timing is just right there. God Bless you adventure. God is not interested in all we get or earn, but in how are hearts are turned to know Him and trust HIm and changed to be like His Love. God loves you and I will pray for you to see His unending love. Love in Christ. Noel

Upvote 0

noeltu55

noeltu55
Jan 28, 2011
United States, Florida
✟7,647.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You are just becoming a new creation in Christ Jesus. No man can serve two masters. For He will hate one and serve the other. When you think of Christs love, as He hung on that cross, He could have sent any one of those soldiers to hell as they were nailing him on that cross. He had power over the wind and waves, over demons and hell, over all creation as He was with Him when He spoke it into creation. If you ask Jesus in your heart and ask Him to be Lord of your life he will reveal Himself in His word. He sent the Holy Spirit to be your comforter. Our fleh battles with out Spirit. He who sow to the flesh reaps destruction but he who sows to the Spirit reaps eternal life.Romans8. Jesus hands are tied when men and women do not pray or do what He asks and evil prevails. It is our choice. In Africa, so many misssionaries died trying to tell them of His love, but they wanted to serve their muslim war lords. It is always a choice for us.but the war lords killed so many and Jesus weeps. Your anger would do better to be direcfed at evil. We were left here to do the good work with the comforter the Holy Spirit. It is up to us but always a free chice what we do with Him. God Bless and I will pray your heart will see His love for U.

Upvote 0