• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

I don't think...

Discussion in 'MILLENNIALS (1981 to 1998)' started by LadyOfMystery, May 2, 2020.

1. LadyOfMystery

LadyOfMystery Heart of Gold Supporter

+7,792
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    I've ventured in here before. :satisfied:

So hi everyone :) I'm Jennie, 32, from North Carolina. I've been a part of CF since 2007, I'm sure I'm familiar with some of you. But anyway just thought I'd pop in and say :hi: and hope to see you guys around this area of the forum a lot! :)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. George95

George95 CF Tech Master Staff Member Purple Team - Moderator CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+1,072
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    JENNIE. :D

3. LadyOfMystery

+7,792
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    GEORGE! (I refrained from calling you Georgie. Idk why but I wanted to. :p)

How are you, Friend?

4. George95

George95 CF Tech Master Staff Member Purple Team - Moderator CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+1,072
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Haha. I’m alright and you?

5. LadyOfMystery

+7,792
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    I'm pretty good thanks :D

6. George95

+1,072
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Good! You ventured into a new forum. :p

7. LadyOfMystery

+7,792
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    I know! I'm legit kind of proud of myself :satisfied:

8. George95

+1,072
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Wandering around the forum. :p

9. LadyOfMystery

+7,792
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    Well singles is dead tonight for some reason, and so I thought I'd go out and pester some new people. :p lol I was going to go into other parts of CF but I got lazy.

10. George95

+1,072
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Doesn’t hurt to visit around and see what you might be missing. :p

11. LadyOfMystery

+7,792
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    So far...not much. :p But hey it might just need a bit of sprucing up. :satisfied:

12. George95

+1,072
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Any other good forums you’ve found on here?

13. LadyOfMystery

+7,792
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    Singles. :satisfied: lol

But other than that I really haven't ventured around that much to see. How about yourself?

14. George95

+1,072
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Eh, The Ancient Way is where I like to sometimes pop in, as well as some of the Theology forums. :D

15. LadyOfMystery

+7,792
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    lol No thank you. You have more of a liking for that stuff than I do. :p

16. George95

+1,072
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    It’s fun though! :p I like to pop in to some of the less turbulent forums too at times lol.

17. LadyOfMystery

+7,792
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    For you maybe! I don't like to get chewed up and spat out by random CFers. ^_^

Tomorrow or Monday I might really look around CF and see what I can find on here. Im sure there are other fun places. But every time I go in a different area I always feel like such the newbie lol

18. George95

+1,072
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Do it! Won’t hurt to see what else is out there. :p

19. LadyOfMystery

+7,792
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    For some odd reason it sounds like I've just broken up and you're telling me to see what other fish are in the sea :p :p

20. George95

+1,072
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Hahahaha almost like the same concept in a way though.