Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
~ I don’t matter ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are some of the most freeing words on the planet, for because one matters to God, one does not need to matter to oneself….. For knowing that all things come from God and that all things are His; ‘being that in Him we live and move and have our being’…… For living in the knowledge of; because of Him there is something and not nothing, which knowledge produces a strength that comes from an eternal truth… Likewise the eternal truth of one being joined with Christ in both His death and resurrection is the strength of life that is offered in Christ….

For the strength that is offered in Christ is the heart resting in it’s death in Christ, for it being the effect brought forth by the proper cause…. For though the world may reject this truth, this truth causes the heart to rest in the reality of Christ’s death being it’s death, and Christ now living His life in and through, for this truth being the truth of the salvation offered in Christ… Then comes the rejoicing, as faith grabs unto this truth for the experiencing of all the goodness, love and mercy, and all the blessings of Christ’s life which are brought forth by being joined with Christ in His death and resurrection by faith…..

For the salvation offered by God goes to the very ground of life itself, for so very blessed is the heart that is willing to embrace God’s salvation on His terms…. For reckoning oneself dead in Christ is the opener of all God’s good things, for once the heart would rather die then sin, then the simple faith of the heart embracing it’s death in Christ is the way of entering into God’s rest…. Because of this most assured fact; ‘I don’t matter because I have died and my life is hidden with Christ in God’….

For all that matters now is walking in all the light one sees, for walking in that light is living up to the standard one has achieved, for it being the food which causes the growth of the new creation, for it being that life that will live on in Heaven….

For being set free from oneself is a matter of being willing to die rather then sin, then believing into one’s death in Christ, for Jesus did die and we in Him, blessed is the heart that hears those words….

May we all be blessed in the freedom that comes from not mattering to oneself…

Onto Him be our all, Not me

• Optimistic
Reactions: Blade