• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

I do not know where you are from

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by PJ76, Aug 25, 2019.

1. PJ76

PJ76 Pastor Johnny Supporter

+117
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    Today's sermon was on Luke 13:22-30. The priest asked the congregation, "I wonder how many of us want to be first just like those in the parable?" Heaven is like a child who was so humbled to receive a gift of mercy. Do we display this type of humility when approaching Jesus? In response to grace, do we love our neighbors and love our enemies? Or are we like those in the parable and think we are first?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Rhamiel

Rhamiel Member of the Round Table

+8,742
    Catholic
    Single
    Very powerful readings today :)

3. PJ76

+117
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    Very powerful readings and a powerful Sunday Mass sermon. I give two thumbs up to the priest.

4. PJ76

+117
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    It definitely put everyone in check :priest: