Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
Northern uk
✟561,189.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
In the embattled diocese of buffalo New York, it seems a eucharistic miracle may just have occurred.

But the local bishop refused to have it analysed , before ordering it destroyed.
How dare he?
As a consecrated host, tt really was Christ present, and if he believed that dogma of our faith - how could he order it to be destroyed? A profanity against the eucharist.

And if it was what it seemed to be - a miracle - as confirmed by forensic scientists at tixtla, buenos aires, sokolka legnica and so on, then it can only have been our Lord saying "dont lose faith! believe it is really me!"
In which case the action of the ordinary is even more despicable - to turn him away our Lord and his help.

Increasingly I think we are in the period our Lady of Fatima, then Akita predicted and reinforced.

That God is greatly offended. That the church would turn against itself, satan reaching into the upper hierarchy - and she predicted a worse chastisement than the flood.
Who would bet against it? with the hot heads now occupying the whitehouse, kremlin, pyongyang and such as Iran, and the war of words in the china Sea....with the world financial markets collapsing, maybe we are in the period our Lady foresaw.

It is equally worrying we are 100 years from the Miracle of the sun and the messages, the blue army to spread her messages taken over by those who prefer to hide them - and it was only 100 years that the Kings of France were given to perform a consecration, they failed to do....and 100 years to the day, the last king was executed by Guillotine as the french revolution killed thousands of churchmen.

Our Lady said "in the end my immaculate heart will triumph" and I trust in her- but only after "if man does not repent, God will send a worse chastisement , fire will rain from the skies and those who live will envy those who are dead". Worrying times indeed. Not least in the context of Akita, where in Japan "fire from the skies" has great significance.

See here.. A travesty.
It could be literally a "God Send" - help from our Lord turned away by the embattled church.
The ordinary should have embraced it. If he is seen to have done a rigorous job and it proved not to be a miracle, the church has lost nothing, indeed gained respect for rigour. But if it turned out to be the help Buffalo needs...or our Lord turned away when showing his blood is spilled by the events in Buffalo... God will be even more deeply offended.

Last edited: