I can't believe how incredible He is!

Flishvick07

Feb 11, 2011
✟750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I never thought it could be real in such a sense! I can't believe how incredible our Lord Jesus is! The things He did for ALL OF US by dying on the cross are immeasurable! I can see Him with my heart! I can't believe that He would be willing to show Himself to me, and all because I asked Him to! I always knew that He had His hand in my life, but I never knew how. Praise the Lord!!! For He has shown me that I can give Him the wheel! Just as the tempter may have possessed me, He possesses me now! What an incredible God He is! When my enemies threaten to harm me, they are unable to do so for Christ humbles them at the last moment! What a miraculous and merciful way to protect me! Not even the most skillful of liars can decieve me anymore, for He shines light on them and reveals them to me! What an awesome God He is! I am not worthy of His love, and yet he loves me unconditionally! I am not equal to Him, and yet He treats me like a brother! Praise the Lord!!! He is more than my Savior! He is my Brother! He is my Father! He is my Mother! I do not deserve to be adopted into this Family, and yet He graciously takes me in as His own! What a wonderful and loving God!

Christ, I want to be just like you in every way! I want to be perfect and sinless in Your eyes! Tell me where to go and I will go there! Tell me what to say and I will say it! Tell me what to do and I will do it! For You know what is best for me, and I only waste this life which belongs to you! I want more from my life! I want to be Your tool, Lord! Please accept me as an instrument of Your Will, so that I may bring you many fruit with the life that You gave me! I am Yours Lord, because you have shown me that You are mine! I love you so much! Amen! :D