ROMANIA
✟15,879.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Celibate
We are indeed in a spiritual battle. I just think the original post was a little negative and makes the enemy bigger than they really are.
Is big if we are not prepare. Actually we should be like spiritual warriors. If we are not he is big. Remember that even some angels fell down.

Upvote 0

Healing with Jesus

merciful listener
Jun 5, 2014
USA
✟65,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
From what the Lord has revealed to me, I believe the prime cause of such blatant and unfettered demonic activity, is that our lands have been polluted by the blood of child sacrifice in the abortions industry.
That's why there is such an occult push behind abortion, they derive power from it.

Wow, never heard of abortion described as child sacrifice before, and I have no idea why not. Thank you for your boldness and calling it what it is!

{marvels at the Lord's word}

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
He also does it through the things we allow ourselves to watch on t.v., conversations we engage in, social media, music....there was a study done on which style of music had the highest rate of suicide and surprisingly it was country and western music. But I suppose the older C and W was always kind of negative.
I think Satan was quite adept at teaching doctrines of demons long before tv social media, music etc.

• Agree
Reactions: Heart2Soul
Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Wow, never heard of abortion described as child sacrifice before, and I have no idea why not. Thank you for your boldness and calling it what it is!

{marvels at the Lord's word}
Here is a good starter to understand the necessity of dealing with the blood shed through murder or abortion. This might be Old Covenant, but the principle still applies.-

Deuteronomy21v1If one be found slain in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it, lying in the field, and it be not known who hath slain him:
So someone has been murdered, but nobody knows who did it.

2Then thy elders and thy judges shall come forth, and they shall measure unto the cities which are round about him that is slain:3And it shall be, that the city which is next unto the slain man, even the elders of that city shall take an heifer, which hath not been wrought with, and which hath not drawn in the yoke;
The leaders of nearest city have to take spiritual responsibility to deal with the blood that has been shed.

4And the elders of that city shall bring down the heifer unto a rough valley, which is neither eared nor sown, and shall strike off the heifer's neck there in the valley:
The sacrificial blood of the heifer is used to purge the sin of the murderer.

5And the priests the sons of Levi shall come near; for them the LORD thy God hath chosen to minister unto him, and to bless in the name of the LORD; and by their word shall every controversy and every stroke be tried: 6And all the elders of that city, that are next unto the slain man, shall wash their hands over the heifer that is beheaded in the valley:
7And they shall answer and say, Our hands have not shed this blood, neither have our eyes seen it

(Remember Pilate, washing his hands of Jesus's blood?)
The leaders washing their hands on behalf of their city is a declaration of innocence to avoid the spiritual consequences of the illicit bloodshed.

8a Be merciful, O LORD, unto thy people Israel, whom thou hast redeemed, and lay not innocent blood unto thy people of Israel's charge.
This is a profound statement. The leaders are innocent, but must still lay claim to the redemption that already exists as covenant people, (whom thou hast redeemed) and by the sacrifice apply it to the blood on the ground before them.

8bAnd the blood shall be forgiven them.
The blood shall be forgiven them! What would have happened if they had just ignored the murder and walked away...……..ie. "nothing to do with me!"

9So shalt thou put away the guilt of innocent blood from among you, when thou shalt do that which is right in the sight of the LORD.
Even though they were innocent, putting away the guilt of the illicit bloodshed means that Satan has no hold through that murder, and cannot use it to gain entry over that city.

Of course, none of the above would have been necessary if they knew the murderer and executed him, blood for blood as the Law required.

Upvote 0