✟8,148.00
Country
Ecuador
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi everyone

More than a year ago I met a girl who by that time was not a christian. After being friends for a while she decided to give her life to Jesus. A few months later we start dating and she was my first girlfriend. To be honest my journey with her was very bumpy, she was never able to fully give up her worldly life and that lifestyle was starting to get in our relationship. And even though a lot of the things she did were not going in accordance to Jesus’s world I never stop praying and encouraging her to see the great things God had ready for her, I had faith that slowly but surely she would be renewed by God. But at some point things went the other way, she started getting annoyed by simple things like going to church, the love she had for the world never stopped and I felt trap between seeing my future with her starting to fall apart as out lifestyles were very different and my incapacity to put and end to our relationship because I really loved her.
After a lot of praying and counseling I knew what it I had to be done. I finnally did it. One part of my is in peace, by rejecting God she was rejecting the very soul of mine and it was not gonna end well, I feel free and in peace with God.
Other part of me is devastated I loved her I still do and maybe because it was my first girlfriend the feeling is even more horrendous.I never ask a thing of her but to love God. But I know that even in this trying times He is with me. Pray for me, may God bless you all.

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying.. my son Jake broke up with his girl friend after 4 years and is taking it very very very hard needs prayer. So what I have found is it really helps when we in some kind of pain reach out and pray for others. So.. pray for him.. I will be praying for you as others are.

Upvote 0