Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
They grow up too fast! I am not ready for this shaving thing.

My husband decided to do a father/son thing with my 13 year old and teach him how to shave. :rolleyes: This was suppose to be a one time thing because he is too young and he doesn't have anything to shave.

Then my husband told him that he could shave once a month. This might have been an ok idea until his 11 year old brother and 6 year old sister were in the bathroom with shaving cream on their faces getting ready to shave too! My 13 year old also decided that he had too much hair growing between his eyebrows and decided to shave that and took off part of his eyebrow. :eek:

I have hid all of the razors and made the announcement that no one is shaving anything until furthur notice. :D

Upvote 0

VOW

Feb 7, 2002
*displaced* CA, soon to be AZ!
Visit site
✟28,000.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
To Blynn:

My 13 year old also decided that he had too much hair growing between his eyebrows and decided to shave that and took off part of his eyebrow.

I'm DYING here! :D :D :D That sounds so typically KID.

Peace be with you,
~VOW

Upvote 0

LilyLamb

The Lord is My Shepherd
Feb 5, 2002
Virginia
Visit site
✟1,180.00
LOL @ deodorant - can't believe he let you wait that long - mine was asking for deodorant when he was in middle school.

I hope my son is more careful with shaving (when the time comes) than he is with handling scissors - he had a pair inside his small Swiss Army knife that he used to "trim" his eyelashes (he thought they were too long) - I hit the roof when I found out what he had done - then thanked God he didn't poke his eye out - he was four or five years old at the time. :(

Upvote 0