I beg for you to pray

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:

Loving Jesus, Good morning. Here is the prayer of a hurting man who is suffering. Please hear his prayer. Help him, and help his gf who misses him as well. Lord, please work out this legal situation. Please help this couple to be reunited and bless this relationship in Your timing. Amen. Lord, give him comfort and strength, her too, at this time. Amen.

:groupray:

:crossrc:

Upvote 0

silentpoet

Contributor
Jun 1, 2004
Arkansas
✟15,957.00
Faith
Nazarene
Politics
US-Others
There is so much more to all of this and I already feel bad wasting your time with something like this while others are sick and dieing and in need of prayer.

It is never a waste of time to be honest with your prayer requests. It is a command Jesus gave us to bring our requests to Him. Now who can say what God will do with this request, and how he will answer your need. But I do pray that you know His gentle Mercy.

Upvote 0

promise

Every Word of God Has Proven to be True!!!
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
✟16,984.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praying the Lord will comfort your heart during this difficult time, change the hardened hearts of those in the position to help you. I ask that the Lord's favor will shine upon you, and that he will guide you through and give you widsom on how to handle this situation. May you be reunited with your love and be very blessed in your future together!

Upvote 0