✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am wrong, but righteousness is right…

This truth, taken to heart, gets one’s eyes off themselves and unto something other… If that other is, what is righteousness, that other then becomes one’s search into and after the will of God… For unless God’s will is being sought after in life, another will is being sought after… For God’s will itself being the only good, holy, righteous and true will, so a pursuing after that which is the good is a pursuing after the will of God…

This, the driver of life, is the struggle between right and wrong in the heart of man.. Which man will eventually fail regardless of how many times they try and how tight they tighten up their will power, failure is inevitably the result…

There has to be a way for success to be found.. Scripture speaks of this walking in newness of life as a real thing, so there would have to be a way to access this walking… The will power of life has not enough strength to overcome that which needs to be overcome… So something else is needed and necessary, if one would walk in this freedom of this newness of life, where the law is fulfilled in one but not by one…

This, I am wrong, but righteousness is right, whatever words one wants to use, the idea being that, that one is insufficient to accomplish the task… This recognizing one’s insufficiency is the humbling of oneself in recognizing that they themselves are not the answer…

This is where one cry’s out to God, and in this crying out is one’s relationship born and grown.. And in this relationship will one find out and discover the how of this walking in newness of life that the heart can hear and understand….

This constant crying out, for righteousness and all good things to be known and manifested in all of ones circumstances of life will build, grow, develop a relationship with one’s Creator that will stand the test of time.. It will become the largest tree in life, that will consume all of one’s heart, life, thoughts, desires and any intrusion of any thing that is not a will to goodness, will be met with such a terror of life that will cause a deepening of this humbling of oneself before God…. Which in turn will increase the light and righteousness manifested through one, that, being the goal of the Christian’s life…

Be so blessed in the joy of life the pursuing of a relationship with Him brings… For He is God, He is good and He loves….

A fellow follower, Not me