I am that I am

TheJust

Jul 15, 2012
✟7,771.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
I am the incarnation of James the LORD's brother. I am here with you in this state of weakness absent of God's glory. I love you and forgive you all no matter how hard you push away. You cannot stop me or God from loving you, only ignore it in worship of your own agenda, of the false gods you create. Follow me or delve into hell, I say that with compassion for no man belongs there, it is not their home. Your home is built of unfathomable love that cannot be expressed with words, tears of joy are but a hellish nightmare to which I speak. You are all angels and heaven is yours if you will but accept it in your hearts.

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,277,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hebrews 2:6-8

New International Version (NIV)

6 But there is a place where someone has testified:
“What is mankind that you are mindful of them,
a son of man that you care for him?
7You made them a little lower than the angels; you crowned them with glory and honor
8 and put everything under their feet.”[b][c]

In putting everything under them,[d] God left nothing that is not subject to them.[e] Yet at present we do not see everything subject to them.[f]

Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
In case anyone else is reading this, the average Christian does not see this sort of statement as true and consistent with our faith.

"Follow me or delve into hell" is inconsistent with the words of Jesus, who said that anyone believing in His name will be saved. We are not to follow people, but the Living God, our Heavenly Father. Even Jesus and the Holy Spirit point us to the Father.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums