• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I am overloaded -Cant continue

brenda_pulido

Mar 20, 2002
Monterrey Mexico
✟381.00
Faith
Christian
I do need all these good people! My life, the feelings I have inside, my panic disorders, my broken relationships and struggles at home, my lack of direction trying to make a career choice, unemployed, depression, God cant really lift nme up. An angry mother (mine) in need of help. My need for God but He cant answer or change my circumstances, a problem in the family with an old one, verbal abuse from a grandad, financially broken.

My anxiety disorders. I am planning to move out, but have no job to support myself, difficult things at home. Family doesnt take responsibility for an older one.

Overloaded. Cant feel God. I am tired. I got angry at God. I cursed Him. I then apologized. I visit a cementery today-I miss my grandmother. I ned peace. I need God´s peace and forgiveness,.

I lost direction. Just like Columbia space shuttle.

I lost contact with everything good in life.

God..I confess to you I am in real pain. I cursed You for these and I apologize. I repent. Forgive me. I dont have th strenght to go on.

Have no direction. Dont know what is left. I know I need a job.

Past failures. I am a failure -know that.

God. I know is ur will.---and mine?

The devil is an equal but an oposite force. He just destroyed me.

HOW I NEED YOUR PRAYERS GODLY PEOPLE! You are so lovd by God. So special. The peace you have. Many of you are at peace, and have peace at home.

I need the peace I felt in the cementary.

How bless you are!

You are God´s favorite people.

I ENVY YOU!

Mexico.

OracleX

Healer of Broken Hearts
Jan 17, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟9,882.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
:pray:

Romans 8:35-39 "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Upvote 0

OneFish

Mar 20, 2003
Visit site
✟15,147.00
Hey Brenda. Keep posting girl, its good to vent and it assures us that you are still around :)

The devil is NOT an equal force, always remember that.

"We" are not any more God´s favorite people than you are.

I will continue to pray for you dear sister. Are you reading The Word of God daily or at least regularly? If not, I encourage you to do so.

Grace and Peace to you my sister.

"Who can mind the journey, when the road leads home"
-- Author Unknown to me

Upvote 0

DaveKerwin

Represent the Most High
May 31, 2002
Detroit, MI
Visit site
✟21,031.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brenda, see what the Lord says to you..........

James 5: 7-11

Be patient, then, brothers, until the Lord's coming. See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop and how patient he is for the autumn and spring rains. You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord's coming is near. Don't grumble against each other, brothers, or you will be judged. The Judge is standing at the door! Brothers, as an example of patience in the face of suffering, take the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord. As you know, we consider blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job's perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy.

Hebrews 10: 32-39

Remember those earlier days after you had received the light, when you stood your ground in a great contest in the face of suffering. Sometimes you were publicly exposed to insult and persecution; at other times you stood side by side with those who were so treated. You sympathized with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, because you knew that you yourselves had better and lasting possessions. So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. For in just a very little while, "He who is coming will come and will not delay. But my righteous one will live by faith. And if he shrinks back, I will not be pleased with him." But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved.

Upvote 0

CeCe

Veteran
Mar 25, 2003
Visit site
✟1,867.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Brenda, Jesus loves you. And He loves you just as much as He loves anyone else. 

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth and said" "In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.

Matthew 11:28 "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

I Peter 5:7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

John 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name

Praying for you. :pray:

Upvote 0

Ryder

Whatever was the deplorable word
Jan 13, 2003
Michigan
✟23,089.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've cursed God before too, (hopefully not to my everlasting shame) and I repent of it too, I know anxiety well, too well, read the bible with strong believers whom you look up to, and I second the suggestion to consider medication :pray: Praying for you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KnightCross

Jan 6, 2003
NC
✟141.00
Brenda, I'm very sorry for your pain. I will pray for you daily, for God to show you his goodness and hope for your life.

Brenda, I do not know if you are a Christian. If you are not, that is your first hope for relief from your pain!

God does not despise you, not for cursing him, not for your anger at him! Why do you think you posted on this board? It is because God is calling out to you, saying, "Come to Me!" If you are not a Christian, believe in Him. He will remove your pain, he will show you a new life, you will be healed.

Saul cursed God and persecuted the Christians...yet when he recieved the Gift of Salvation, he was given a great and holy task of instructing us for thousands of years! God forgives. God loves. God heals.

Brenda, if you are already a Christian, my answer is the same. We cast God away, God NEVER casts us away. He is always waiting, always hoping, always wanting us to come back.

Some of you had a suggestion of "get medication". I'm sorry, that is not what God has promised us. God did not say "seek your doctor" when you are burdened. You should seek him further as well. What God did say was this: "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

Jesus said "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me." John 14:1

Brenda, God is your answer, he never left your side. If you need further guidance, know that he is ready to embrace you, you only need to seek him. I will uphold you in my prayers.

I also ask you to read what I wrote in another forum about depression.

God Bless!

Upvote 0

hugoguttman

Nov 13, 2002
Pueblo
Visit site
✟7,841.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Brenda:
Dice la Palabra:
"Venid a mi los que estais cansados y cargados y yo os hare reposar..."

Primeramente si dudais que Dios puede levantarte... no queda esperanza en Vd. Eso es el principio de la perdicion. Dudar de Dios.

"EL SEÑOR ES MI PASTOR, NADA ME FALTARA...
EN LUGARES DE DELICADOS PASTOS ME HARA YACER...
JUNTO A AGUAS DE REPOSO ME PASTOREARA.

CONFORTARA MI ALMA,
ME GUIARA POR SENDAS DE JUSTICIA POR AMOR DE SU NOMBRE...
AUNQUE ANDE EN VALLE DE SOMBRA DE MUERTE NO TEMERE MAL ALGUNO
PORQUE TU ESTARAS CONMIGO, TU VARA Y TU CAYADO ME INFUNDIRAN ALIENTO.

ADEREZAS MESA DELANTE DE MI EN PRESENCIA DE MIS ANGUSTIADORES.
UNGES MI CABEZA CON ACEITE, MI COPA ESTA REBOZANDO.
CIERTAMENTE EL BIEN Y LA MISERICORDIA ME SEGUIRAN TODOS LOS DIAS DE MI VIDA
Y VIVIRE EN CASA DE JEHOVA, PARA SIEMPRE."
SALMO 23.

He visto que tieneis enojo hacia Dios... Entiendo perfectamente. Muchas veces se nos juntan problemas que a veces solemos decir: Dios mio, por que yo? Donde estas? Pero es importante que sepais algo: NO SOMOS NADA SIN JESUS. Realmente es palpable, por vuestras palabras como es que te has de sentir, pero permaneced en El. En estos momentos de prueba es cuando más debemos someternos a El. Orad, para que sintais paz en vuestro corazon, orad mucho, para que quite ese rencor que teneis en el corazón, y podais gozar de la paz que Jesus de Nazareth te da, aun cuando el mundo se este cayendo a vuestro alrededor. Aferraos a El!!!
Salud, paz y bendicion para Vd.
Hugo. :wave:

Upvote 0