Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everyone. :wave: I am needing some advice as soon as possible. There is a Charismatic Catholic Conference in my area in one week from Saturday. I am wanting to go but I simply do not have the money to register for the conference. It is a healing conference and I so desperately want to go. I am thinking about asking my priest if he can help me out with the registration fee but I don't know if that would be appropriate or not. He is my spiritual director and is also the pastor of the parish where this conference is taking place. I am also going to go to a Charismatic Catholic Prayer Group on Monday evening. I will mention to them that I cannot afford the registration fee and perhaps they know of a way to get a lower fee for me or something. So anyway, should I ask for help with the registration fee or should I just simply not go? Also, please offer your prayers that a solution would be found. This is an opportunity that I don't want to miss because there probably won't be another similar thing for at least another year.