1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I’m having a hard time breathing

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by SerenityA, May 16, 2022.

1. SerenityA

SerenityA Member

+647
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    For some reason I can’t breathe right now and I need a miracle if you guys could please pray that God heals my breathing and allows me to breathe correctly and get a good nights rest and if you could also pray that God covers me and my life with the blood of Jesus I don’t want to die

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Eloy Craft

Eloy Craft Myth only points, Truth happened! Supporter

+828
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Has this ever happened before?

3. SeventhFisherofMen

SeventhFisherofMen Friend of Doves Staff Member Hands-on Trainee Supporter

+626
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Jesus!!!! Please heal this person now! Calm them with peace heal their breathing now Jesus and keep them calm and safe, give them discernment to know what to do who to call and help!!! In Jesus Name I pray Amen!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  4. SeventhFisherofMen

SeventhFisherofMen Friend of Doves Staff Member Hands-on Trainee Supporter

+626
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Just know I have prayed some more I am here to support when I can read this and just be calm whatever you do and if you need to call 911 even if it's not an emergency someone can show up in an emt vehicle and evaluate you and assess everything sometimes it's comforting to talk to someone, but just know Jesus and His angels are with you! Be honest with Him and He will comfort and heal you I believe it. Also you can call family if need be but just know I have prayed you can just talk to Jesus mentally and be as calm as possible, I am praying I believe you will be ok, let me know any updates if things calm down

5. returntosender

returntosender EL ROI Supporter

+2,938
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    Breathe in a paper bag. Hold the top together except for a small area for you to breathe in and out of. This will help you calm. Yourself and get you breathing normally.
    God bless you and let you know he is there with you. Believe it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. roman2819

roman2819 Well-Known Member Supporter

+193
    Singapore
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I know how it feel, used to have a lot of breathing problem 2002 - 203. I know how suffocating it feels.

Have you try the inhalant? If your problem is due to dust or allergy, an inhalant will clear the air passage. Best to see a doctor to find out the root cause.

7. APersonWithNoName

APersonWithNoName Active Member CF Ambassadors Supporter

+296
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Single
    pray you will breath better

8. William J

William J Well-Known Member Angels Team Supporter

+899
    United States
    Wesleyan
    Single
    I pray that God would return your breathing to normal.