Kimpa Vita
Dec 7, 2005
Visit site
✟47,713.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Don't kill yourself. That's a decision you can never reverse, remember that. and you can't make that better.
I've been to the point of wanting to die; sad thing is that I did try. Thank God I failed. Please don't go down that road.

Remember that even though you say you hate God, He doesn't hate you. And nothing you can do is going to make Him suddenly hate you. He knows you better than you know yourself.

I sense that I would not be able to offer you comfort at this time as you are distress but I will say what is true. God Loves You.

What's wrong and why do you say that no one loves you?

It is sometimes easy to feel unappreciated; it's the state of our being here that most times others who are close to us are wrapped up in everything else and don't, seemingly, recognise the beauty that is there.

Being accepted is such a difficult thing at times but it's not always a good thing to have the acceptance of others. Having the kudos of God is what matters.

One thing is certain: God loves you more than you or me can imagine and not in a human understanding of love; He surpasses al that and He loves us even when we can't see our selves as worthy of love.

I'm praying for you. And if you want to talk; I'm here.

:hug:

Upvote 0

simplywhy

Mar 9, 2007
✟15,167.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
i dont believe he loves me... if he did he would never leave me hurt that way. i cry all the time. i beg others to love me or hug me. im so humiliated and want to feel love and he never fulfilled my desires. im all alone. i asked him to help me love him... no reply... i asked him to send anyone that loves me and fulfills my emotional needs... no reply...
how can u say he loves me after all that while he leaves me so hurt and humiliated and hating myself?

Upvote 0

Luther073082

κύριε ἐλέησον χριστὲ ἐλέησον
Apr 1, 2007
New Carlisle, IN
✟31,326.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
i dont believe he loves me... if he did he would never leave me hurt that way. i cry all the time. i beg others to love me or hug me. im so humiliated and want to feel love and he never fulfilled my desires. im all alone. i asked him to help me love him... no reply... i asked him to send anyone that loves me and fulfills my emotional needs... no reply...
how can u say he loves me after all that while he leaves me so hurt and humiliated and hating myself?

So have I. . .

You are just getting impatient with God hon. Its very easy to do. . .

But you need to give thanks for that which God does give you. Let me turn your paragraph around from God's prospective.

i dont believe she loves me... if she did she would never disobey me and sin constantly. i beg humans to love me and obey me. im so humiliated and want to feel love and they never listen to me, all they do is ignore me. im all alone. i asked her to obey me, accept my word. But all she does is sin and disobey and expect things from me how can she say she loves me after I die for them on a cross and then expect everything more from them.

Hon your not a bad person, your normal and you are frustrated with God. This is not abnormal, and you are hurt. I have been there

But you are being impatient. Relax.

PM me if you would like to talk please. (BTW I am single and going through some of the same feelings you are)

Upvote 0

Luther073082

κύριε ἐλέησον χριστὲ ἐλέησον
Apr 1, 2007
New Carlisle, IN
✟31,326.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
i dont belive god can say that.. he cant be hurt.. he owns everything.. he can make himself happy any time... but i cant...he has ppl loving him already... i dont have any. he cant be hurt.. and if he is hurt from humans.. then why create them from the first place!

He created them out of love, then they turned on him. He loves them, they don't all love him back. In fact via our actions none of us really do.

And thats not true you have people who love you. If I didn't love you I wouldn't be here...

You say you have no friends, well thats not true because I'm your new friend and I'm going to do what I can to get you through this. :hug:

Upvote 0

FireLili

Oct 2, 2007
✟7,635.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Simplywhy,
Why are you hurt? What has happend to give you such pain? What and who have you lost and why do you see yourself as such a bad person?

I have done some horrible things in my life and desired to die as well, and even attempted to like Youthwalk. But I'm here to tell you, that suicide is not a courageous act, it's a cowardly one-I've been there.

There are not too many places that I haven't been to and seen. Almost anything you can imagine, I've done in my short lifetime. But God's mercy and grace is incredible. I know you say that you hate God, but you must be reaching out for something from Him...what is it? The desires of your heart? An answer to prayer?

God will give you the desires of your heart, but just as Luther says, we must be patient. God's timing is perfect-and he knows what we desire even better than we do. He sees our past, our present, and our future. He will provide us with the desires that will sustain us also in the future, not just for the here and now. Patience... I know it's hard, but patience...

Are you looking for God to answer your prayers? He doesn't always answer them in the way we expect...but there is always an answer, whether the answer is yes, no, or wait...there is always an answer.

I'm divorced through terrible circumstances for over a year...I lost my husband, my friends, home, all my money, most of my belongings, and so much more. Through my prayers, I have presently received the answer of "Wait". Many times the answer "wait" is given through silence in which it feels as if God is not responding. But we can't trust our feelings, and we can't trust our emotions. They are human feelings and emotions, and certainly not trustworthy, but can be deceiving.

Many times the devil plays with those feelings and emotions b/c we are vulnerable and simply human, capable of being fallible in almost every way. I certainly am not perfect or claim to have every answer, but I do claim to have experience, and these are the answers I learned from my experiences.

You are loved, whether you feel it or not, love is love-and truth is truth. The same is true with me as it is with Youthwalk and Luther, if you would like to talk, I'm here-just PM me. We've responded to your cry, which says we love you and would like to be new-found friends. I'm sure we'll all be praying for you-I know I will. Life is hard, but God is good.

Upvote 0
I

ImperialPhantom

i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hurt and i want to die. i am a very bad person and no one loves me or accepts me. i lost everything. i lost all people. i really hate god. I HATE HIM.

i dunno what to do. i dont even have the courage to kill myself.:cry:
God's already working through this thread. Luther up there is a good man and very accepting. I'm here to talk if you want somebody to talk to. So are many of us on this forum. It's small, but it's a start :)

Upvote 0

Controverse

Green Metal Ranger
Apr 16, 2006
Akinos District, Terra Haemosu, Atala
Visit site
✟12,062.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hurt and i want to die. i am a very bad person and no one loves me or accepts me. i lost everything. i lost all people. i really hate god. I HATE HIM.

i dunno what to do. i dont even have the courage to kill myself.:cry:

I feel the exact way you do at the moment. You are not alone.

Except that I don't hate God.

But I am losing friends on a near-weekly basis.

You can get through this if you turn to God to help you out, that's what I did a few weeks back and almost immediately he started performing miracles in my life.

Granted, if you had been an avid follower of God before this penultimate situation of yours happened, it's understandable that you would feel this way, but God doesn't promise a problem-less life - he promises a better one.

Do what I did and let him perform miracles in your life to turn things around. He's willing to help you if you let him.

Ark

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums