Center
✟65,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
No. I have heard Trump supporters encouraging people to go out and shoot liberals, though.
then you are listening very selectively. I have heard people on the right calling for violence too. There are always some of that kind in every movement. Mostly what I've heard from the right are calls for people to defend their property and lives and their freedom since the police aren't doing their jobs. the only killings have been in self defense. It's possible that I have missed some incidents, but I'm not aware of any time a trump supporter shot or killed a liberal for no other reason than they are a liberal. I haven't heard of Trump supporters going into restaurants and screaming at the patrons and breaking things. We don't see Trump supporters spraypainting graffiti or tearing down statues.

And calling these people in Antifa liberals is a gross misuse of the term. These are radical Marxists who want to overthrow the government and our semi-capitalist system. They want to do away with the police. Let me ask you, who would benefit from there being no police? Would it be law abiding citizens or thugs and murderers. There's a huge difference between the initiation of force and the retaliatory use of force. The former is immoral, the latter is not.

A couple of weeks ago, at least a hundred thousand Trump supporters gathered and rallied in Washington, D.C. Were there any cars burned? How about windows smashed? People killed? Businesses ransacked? No there were not. The D.C. police say that it is possibly the largest gathering ever in D.C. Let that sink in.

• Informative
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
then you are listening very selectively. I have heard people on the right calling for violence too. There are always some of that kind in every movement. Mostly what I've heard from the right are calls for people to defend their property and lives and their freedom since the police aren't doing their jobs. the only killings have been in self defense. It's possible that I have missed some incidents, but I'm not aware of any time a trump supporter shot or killed a liberal for no other reason than they are a liberal. I haven't heard of Trump supporters going into restaurants and screaming at the patrons and breaking things. We don't see Trump supporters spraypainting graffiti or tearing down statues.

And calling these people in Antifa liberals is a gross misuse of the term. These are radical Marxists who want to overthrow the government and our semi-capitalist system. They want to do away with the police. Let me ask you, who would benefit from there being no police? Would it be law abiding citizens or thugs and murderers. There's a huge difference between the initiation of force and the retaliatory use of force. The former is immoral, the latter is not.

A couple of weeks ago, at least a hundred thousand Trump supporters gathered and rallied in Washington, D.C. Were there any cars burned? How about windows smashed? People killed? Businesses ransacked? No there were not. The D.C. police say that it is possibly the largest gathering ever in D.C. Let that sink in.

Rick Wiles Warns Left-Wing Activists to Flee Florida Because ‘We’re Coming After You’ | Right Wing Watch

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,583.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Let me ask you, who would benefit from there being no police?
Obviously those neighbourhood warlords who have set up their own little fiefdoms, looking to become political entities to avoid being seen as mere criminals. Works for most extremists.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,583.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I would just like to see U.S. police departments reformed and officers actually held accountable when they break the law or abuse their power.
So accountability for breaking the law, but no gold coffins.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The happy Objectivist

Jul 3, 2020
Center
✟65,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I've already acknowledged that there are violent people on the right. I've seen them myself. Just go on freerepublick.com and you'll see it. But it's mostly talking. So you can post links to prove something I've already acknowledged and I can post links right back.

I am not evading here. I'm not dropping context. I'm looking at the big picture. The violence is overwhelmingly on the left. They threatened to shut down Washington D.C. and other cities. Notice how the riots are mostly in Democrat controlled cities. It's not a coincidence. They have leaked zoom calls of these Marxists planning to coordinate with public employees to achieve this and they have said they will target anyone who worked to get Trump elected. That's chilling. And we had all better hope the right does not engage in violence like the left has all year because we'll have a civil war and thousands will probably die.

Here's the big picture. 73 million people voted for Trump. I'm one of them. 90 percent of us believe this election was stolen. That means our votes were stollen and our voice silenced. 90% of 73 million (I believe it's more like 85 million) and there are no riots. No buildings burned or people killed.

I'm going to be proven right in the next few weeks when the results of the election are overturned and the leftists go berserk and make all the riots this year seem like kindergarten playtime.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The happy Objectivist

Jul 3, 2020
Center
✟65,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I'm also not aware of anyone who wants there to be "no police".
Obviously those neighbourhood warlords who have set up their own little fiefdoms, looking to become political entities to avoid being seen as mere criminals. Works for most extremists.
Is that all?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,583.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Those who think the police should hand out certificates of merit to criminals just for showing up in order to boost their self esteem, just like teacher's were told to do in the 90's when differentiation between good and bad ethics were all but abolished. We see how that turned out. I have a cousin who is psych nurse who shows up only after the perp is secured. Otherwise there is no way, like some movie might portray, they would approach them on the street. What good is doing an assessment on the street just to often tell the perp they are full of it and using the system?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The happy Objectivist

Jul 3, 2020
Center
✟65,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Those who think the police should hand out certificates of merit to criminals just for showing up in order to boost their self esteem, just like teacher's were told to do in the 90's when differentiation between good and bad ethics were all but abolished. We see how that turned out. I have a cousin who is psych nurse who shows up only after the perp is secured. Otherwise there is no way, like some movie might portray, they would approach them on the street. What good is doing an assessment on the street just to often tell the perp they are full of it and using the system?
I still don't know who you are referring to.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I've already acknowledged that there are violent people on the right. I've seen them myself. Just go on freerepublick.com and you'll see it. But it's mostly talking. So you can post links to prove something I've already acknowledged and I can post links right back.

I am not evading here. I'm not dropping context. I'm looking at the big picture. The violence is overwhelmingly on the left. They threatened to shut down Washington D.C. and other cities. Notice how the riots are mostly in Democrat controlled cities. It's not a coincidence. They have leaked zoom calls of these Marxists planning to coordinate with public employees to achieve this and they have said they will target anyone who worked to get Trump elected. That's chilling. And we had all better hope the right does not engage in violence like the left has all year because we'll have a civil war and thousands will probably die.

Here's the big picture. 73 million people voted for Trump. I'm one of them. 90 percent of us believe this election was stolen. That means our votes were stollen and our voice silenced. 90% of 73 million (I believe it's more like 85 million) and there are no riots. No buildings burned or people killed.

I'm going to be proven right in the next few weeks when the results of the election are overturned and the leftists go berserk and make all the riots this year seem like kindergarten playtime.

The conspiracy theory forum is that way...

Upvote 0

The happy Objectivist

Jul 3, 2020
Center
✟65,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The term "conspiracy theory" has become an anti-concept. Do you know what an anti-concept is? And in case you haven't noticed, a Pennsylvania judge has declared the election to be unconstitutional and believes it has merit and will prevail in the Supreme court. A cyber expert that the New York Times called "the smartest man in the room" says that it's not a conspiracy theory and is going to testify in court. But hey, we only need to wait a couple of weeks to find out and if I'm wrong I'll come here and publicly acknowledge it. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Alleging fraud on such a scale is, by definition, a conspiracy theory. Republican appointed judges have consistently thrown out the claims that have been brought to court, because there's just no there there. It's the last desperate try of the biggest sore loser in American history.

Upvote 0