Hurricane Ophelia over Lophelia - coral colonists of ridges along continental slope

MattMarriott

Aug 8, 2004
✟956.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Hurricane Ophelia over Lophelia (coral colonists of geological ridges along the continental slope): probability of tsunami increases by the minute.

Yes, plate tectonics movement is a lie created by the illuminati in 1915 to continue to cover-up the biggest and most efficient of their lies, evolution theory.

La Tortue Island, the first tsunami in the new age.
Exposed first time by the End Times Prophet:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1308548/posts

Snippet, post #17:
With Ivan we entered the age of global superstorms
Just think about this : Jeanne is standing more or less still for the last 24 hours. If this would be happening 200 miles to the west, the Bahamas could have experienced the same fate as La Tortue Island now ...

MattMarriott

Aug 8, 2004
✟956.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Originally posted by MattMarriott
Just think about this : Jeanne is standing more or less still for the last 24 hours.

Hurricane Ophelia's TWO unprecedented features as it approaches 33° and Cape Fear -

attachment.php3

stated worldwide only by the End Times Prophet

1. Never before has a storm damaged the Lophelia protective layer as much as this one did.

2. The duration of average wind speeds above 35 mph - as an example from this buoy from the last 24 hours (measurent in knots):
WSPD - kts
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=41004

Upvote 0

DaveS

Veteran
Jul 23, 2005
Swansea, Wales
✟9,486.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Err.. those speeds aren't all that huge you know.

Those averages don't actually count as a storm.

- it is 48-52 kts. for a storm BTW, 58+ for a hurricane.

How does a hurricance produce tsunami's?

Read a book.

I think what is being said is that this "hurricane" is supposed to have or will disturb a plate tectonic (?!) causing a land slide.. causing a tsunami.

Upvote 0

MattMarriott

Aug 8, 2004
✟956.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
DaveS said:
Err.. those speeds aren't all that huge you know.

I think what is being said is that this "hurricane" is supposed to have or will disturb a plate tectonic (?!) causing a land slide.. causing a tsunami.

Duration, not intensity, is the key to Ophelia.

Check the thread I will be starting, may God will, exposing plate tectonics (how the original hoax "continental drift" was upgraded on demand), and in particular why the illuminati created that hoax in 1915.

Upvote 0

DaveS

Veteran
Jul 23, 2005
Swansea, Wales
✟9,486.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Duration, not intensity, is the key to Ophelia.

But the intensity has to be a factor, for a strong wind to effect plate tectonics it has to be just a little.. or rather a lot stronger.

Check the thread I will be starting, may God will, exposing plate tectonics (how the original hoax "continental drift" was upgraded on demand), and in particular why the illuminati created that hoax in 1915.

Check post #2.

Upvote 0

horuhe00

Contributor
Apr 28, 2004
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Visit site
✟21,931.00
Country
Puerto Rico
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
DaveS said:
Well.. if a butterfly flaps it's wings in China...

How big is your nose?

It's not the size of my nose that matters for God made everything good. It is the actions I make with my nose that determine the outcome for Man has free will...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

horuhe00

Contributor
Apr 28, 2004
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Visit site
✟21,931.00
Country
Puerto Rico
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
DaveS said:
Sorry, meant finger.. or hand.. arm?
Well, yeah... I guess the size of my finger does matter in that one... Too big and it couldn't fit in my nose :) I'd like to see a pic of someone sticking their hand or arm up their nose though :D

Upvote 0
May 16, 2006
✟7,638.00
Faith
Christian
What does a topical landslide have to do with Plate Tectonics? Either the stresses in the area were such that the movement of a small amount of material was sufficient to tip the balance (in which case, a small storm could have achieved what the hurricane did) or the two events occurred coincidentally. In general, what happens on the surface of the ocean and continents does not have a profound effect on the deeper processes hapening several tens of kilometers below our feet.

Continental tectonics is merely a very good theory to explain why certain fossils and specific rock formations show up on different continents spaced far apart, and up mountains and such. It niether supports nor denies Evolution. It was , as has been pointed out, accepted into the scientific circles in the 70's, not before. Evolution has been with us since the mid 1800's. What information do you speak of in regards to your claim?

Upvote 0