Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟40,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
AWorknProgress said:
To those who are in the path of this hurricane, I'm :crossrc: and everyone try to stay safe. I'm in Louisiana and it looks like this might be the "one" everyone has been predicting for New Orleans.
Where are you at in LA?

Yeah- i think we are not going to get Lucky this time, OLPS pray for us.

Upvote 0

Benedicta00

Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟40,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
PassthePeace1 said:
Shelb how late are you waiting to evacuate? I been thru a hurricane evac before...one word...brutal. From then on I stayed, however if I lived in NO...I'd be out of there..I will be praying for you and others...Peace be with you...Pam
I have evacuated twice, last year for Ivan and for George in 98 was it? And it was a nightmare but because of family members, I digress.

If I do leave I'm waiting until right before the roads close, if find that is when traffic is lightest.

Right now I 10 is backed up, they are supposed to open up contrafow soon. I’m worried about gas though, hopefully the pumps won’t run out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Greeter

The Space Invaders did not get by on me!
May 27, 2002
Pompano Beach, Fl
Visit site
✟29,474.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
They have been predicting it will reach Category 4 before making landfall. Initial reports showed it hitting us (Destin/DeFuniak/PanamaCity) again but we are blessed this time around. I just pray for everyone else who has to deal with it.

I have family in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale that are still trying to get over its destruction down there. I can't imagine how ugly this one could be at a "4".

Upvote 0

Paul S

Salve, regina, mater misericordiæ
Sep 12, 2004
Louisville, KY
✟17,194.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Let us pray. We beseech thee, O Lord, that all wickedness being driven away from thy house, the fury of the raging tempest may pass away. Through our Lord Jesus Christ thy Son, who liveth and reigneth in the unity of the Holy Ghost, God, world without end. Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.