Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
So basically Republicans think Democrats are cheating and Democrats think Republicans are cheating. And in truth both side play dirty.

Not exactly. We have numerous cases of Republicans fraudulently trying to keep people from voting. Sometimes they've been careless enough to admit it. Sometimes, as in North Carolina, republican officials have tried stuffing ballot boxes.

It's sort of a backhanded admission that they can't win without cheating.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟588,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The article does not say it is true, but is simply reporting that one of Donald's lawyers claims it is true.
One of the ones that is not in jail?
The title of the link in the first post names Sidney Powell as the lawyer who claims they are sitting on evidence which has not yet been unveiled. I do not remember the article saying she is in jail . . . or not in jail.

The article was presented on November 14, 2020.

Now it is November 17, 2020.

Here is something I just found >

Sidney Powell on Election Fraud - Sunday Morning Futures - Fox News - November 15, 2020 - YouTube

Sidney is claiming she now has sworn witnesses that vote-processing software has design which makes it able to shift votes, and it has been used to defraud Donald of millions of votes, in a number of states. And Texas has known this software, "Dominion", can be used like this; so Texas refused to use it. Plus, she states the software has already been sold to other countries so it can be used like this.

She says, "I've got lots of ways to prove it" > but she is not going to let it out on national TV, "what all we have".

She says Dominion even has in its own manual, how to change votes.

Of course, if Joe's supporters can do this, Donald's supporters can . . . I suppose.

She says this has been done, in previous elections. How much could Republicans have also had access to Dominion???? . . . if what she is saying is basically possible with Dominion?

Sydney says she does not make statements that she can not prove. I understand it is basic that a competent lawyer says only what he or she can prove.

So, she has committed herself to this, in any case.

She says that states which bought the software qualify for criminal prosecution. Officers knew what they were getting. And she says even leading Democrats have made complaints about the system but were ignored. And letters of complaint have gone to intel and have not been dealt with; and so the chief of the C.I.A. needs to be fired, outright.

And she says they have identified the algorithm. And she says Joe knew, and that is why one time he said he knew they had the votes, but was forgetting not to let this out.

In any case, God's word says Satan has the whole world under his sway > 1 John 5:19.

So, I am not going to assume that only Joe or only Donald could be right. Both could be corrupt. For all I am a legal witness, either or both could be innocent, but ones in their systems could be rigging things, or trying to. But she appears to claim that Joe knew.

Of course, Sydney is not an independent investigator; so I think she is not allowed to let out anything she might discover corrupt about Donald . . . by the way, in case I understand this correctly. If she is his personal lawyer, more or less she is obligated to keep even certain wrong items confidential. But when a lawyer discovers certain things, one might have to stop representing a client, if staying with him or her would help promote what is illegal.

I read that one firm did withdraw from representing Donald . . . for the best interest of the firm and of Donald, it seems the firm's representation said to the press.

So, for all I know, it could be like in a football game. Often players are even filmed cheating, but the refs did not see it. And, no matter how badly even the refs call a game, the winner is considered to be the winner! lolololol

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
We've seen one of these hoaxes after another. The troll farms producing them have no interest in supporting them; they only want to keep things stirred up to degrade the confidence of Americans in their own institutions.

Before this one crashes and burns, they'll have two more out to delude people.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟829,101.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for sharing, I watched that through.

The data shows a consistent pattern of solid Republican constituencies rejecting Trump more than the Republican party but so also that Trump made inroads in traditional Democrat constituencies. The simplest explanation for this pattern is the polarising effect of Trumps personality, the ways in which he has alienated many traditional Republicans but attracted some hispanics and black men for instance who previously voted Democrat. That this pattern was quite uniform across constituencies reflects an election when most people voted on the basis of media inputs shared across the nation more than local factors stifled by Pandemic lock-downs.

But the participants insist on an alternate theory saying that the system itself is running some kind of algorithm that is consistently altering voting patterns across the board. Since the pattern is NOT perfectly uniform, with notable exceptions like Wayne County, this is an unverifiable thesis even though the data analysts were quoting error margins of less than 1%. This error margin only applies if we accept the assumptions and methods of their analysis. The analysis rests on a differentiation of two different types of voter: 1) give all my votes to one party - versus - 2) a mixed selection of preferences. This was then matched against the voter %'s for Republicans and Democrats. It seems that when mixed preferences was chosen Trump was the main factor. Republicans voted against him and Democrats were more inclined to vote for him. Because the line appears so uniform , the claim of fraud is made. This is a pattern not a proof of fraud, data analysts merely commentate on what they read.

The basic idea that inputs and outputs and the effects of the system cannot be verified is a false thesis. My wife secured her mailin ballot only after a lengthy identification process. There is a physical paper ballot which all counties have stored which can also be checked. The whole discussion of a weighted race feature is hypothetical and was not proven by this analysis. I understand the Georgia recount is being done by hand, so we should know shortly there how real their fears about machine count alterations actually were.

Some of the voting patterns merely reflect mailin ballots being counted second and being more consistently Democrat because of tribal party fears about covid by comparison with the anti-masker Republicans who chose to queue on polling day.

I was interested that Massachusetts deleted ballot images used for machine counting after the count. But since that result was completely uncontroversial so what. If you are worried you can still check the paper ballots there as in all other examples of this. So this is what they are doing in Georgia for instance.

You do realise, I hope, that if the Georgia result proves to be a victory for Biden after a physical count of the paper ballots, then what you shared is proven to be fake news. The data analysts spouting their opinions in this you tube, then become, at best incompetent and not worthy of their credentials, and at worse paid liars. Because any theory of machine based fraud will have been disproven by an examination of the actual evidence and their analysis will be simply a misreading or misrepresentation of the data, that was actually obvious from their presentation anyway. As I write it looks like Georgia has indeed gone to Biden.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Interestingly, the biggest error seems to have been in republican-leaning Fayette County, where they forgot to count some ballots.

The batch included 1,577 votes for Mr. Trump, 1,128 for Mr. Biden, 43 for Libertarian candidate Jo Jorgensen, and seven for write-in candidates, Mr. Sterling said.

Georgia is conducting a hand recount of paper printouts of 5 million ballots cast in the presidential contest. The recount appeared on track to be completed by midnight on Wednesday, Mr. Sterling said. Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, is required to certify the election by Friday.

So far, 57 of Georgia's 159 counties have reported zero changes from the initial ballot count, Mr. Sterling said. An additional 21 counties are off by one ballot from their original tally, and another 32 counties have differences that are in the single digits, Mr. Sterling said.
Biden’s Lead in Georgia Dips Below 13,000 as Recount Fixes Errors, Official Says - WSJ.com

Which is pretty much what most vote recounts turn up. The lead might change by a few hundred votes, but won't affect the outcome. Everyone knew this. That's why Lindsey Graham was suggesting to the republican Secretary of State that he just invalidate a number of Biden votes. To his credit, Raffensberger refused to go along with the scheme and outed Lindsey, who may now have to deal with a felony charge. (there was another witness listening in on the conversation).

‘What We in the Legal World Call a Felony’: Lawyers Condemn Lindsey Graham, Call for DOJ and Senate Investigations
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) may have made a huge mistake. On Monday, the Palmetto State institution found himself in the middle of a scandal after Georgia’s Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger accused Graham of asking him to throw out valid ballots in the Peach State during a recent phone call.

On Tuesday, the Wall Street Journal reported that Graham and Raffensperger actually spoke twice on the phone–on the same day. The request to toss ballots “from counties with higher rates of signature errors” reportedly occurred during the second call. And there was a witness during the call in question.

Gabriel Sterling, Georgia’s voting system manager, confirmed to NBC News that Graham brought up the subject of throwing out ballots from “whole counties” with high rates of signature rejections.
‘What We in the Legal World Call a Felony’: Lawyers Condemn Lindsey Graham, Call for DOJ and Senate Investigations

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟291,819.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
To his credit, Raffensberger refused to go along with the scheme and outed Lindsey, who may now have to deal with a felony charge. (there was another witness listening in on the conversation).

Oops! Buh-Bye!

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟291,819.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
She says, "I've got lots of ways to prove it" > but she is not going to let it out on national TV, "what all we have".

I seem to remember about 20 interviews with Donald Trump pre-2016 where he claimed the same about proving Obama was not an American citizen and was secretly the muslim head of ISIS.... Why anyone has ever given this man, his administration or anyone associated with it an ounce of credibility is completely beyond me. But since they have chosen to do so, I presume they will continue to chose to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟291,819.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
"A lie, like a virus, needs a host to reproduce, and it will survive only if it is eventually transmitted to other hosts, people who learn it by imitation"

(paraphrased roughly from another unrelated article on consciousness I was reading, he used the word "word" in place of "lie")

I'm starting to wonder, can a lie be "alive" in this sense? More alive than we have given them credit for

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟829,101.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You do realise, I hope, that if the Georgia result proves to be a victory for Biden after a physical count of the paper ballots, then what you shared is proven to be fake news. The data analysts spouting their opinions in this you tube, then become, at best incompetent and not worthy of their credentials, and at worse paid liars. Because any theory of machine based fraud will have been disproven by an examination of the actual evidence and their analysis will be simply a misreading or misrepresentation of the data, that was actually obvious from their presentation anyway. As I write it looks like Georgia has indeed gone to Biden.

And now the proof is there for all to see as the count of paper ballots is completed and the result is unchanged

The people who suggested machine fraud were either incompetent data analysts or they were paid liars.

US election 2020: Biden wins Georgia recount as Trump setbacks mount

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
  • Agree
Reactions: mindlight
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The disrupted operation used fake personas including realistic-looking computer-generated photos of people, a network of Facebook accounts and pages that had only a small amount of engagement and influence at the time it was taken down, and a website that was set up to look and operate like a left-wing news outlet.

The What Matters newsletter posed a few key questions to Donie, who covers the intersection of disinformation, politics and technology, about what this really means.

Why this is a big deal
What Matters: Can you explain why this announcement from Facebook is a big deal and what it means as we head into the final months of the presidential election?

DO: There's good news and bad news here. The good news is this particular operation seemed to be in its infancy and had a small following. It was just trying to get off the ground. The bad news is there's probably a lot more of this happening that hasn't been detected. And even though this was small, they still managed to convince unwitting real freelance writers, including Americans, to write for them.

Is Facebook doing better?

Facebook and the US intel community were caught totally off-guard in 2016. There were some fake Russian Black Lives Matter Facebook pages, for instance, that had more than 300,000 followers. So Facebook and USG has more resources dedicated to rooting out this stuff now ...

But, no doubt, the trolls are evolving. The campaign that was uncovered Tuesday showed signs of greater sophistication at covering its tracks and trying to conceal who was behind it than some previous attempts. We also saw them use "deepfake," computer-generated images as profile photos on fake accounts -- literally pictures of people that do not exist.
Before, a good way to tell if an account was fake would be to check if it was using a stolen photo from somewhere else
What Matters: Russian trolls are back. Here's what you need to know

It's not just on Facebook and Twitter; it's everywhere on the net. If you're reading stuff that peddles stories that have been repeatedly debunked by facts, it's a fair likelihood that you're reading a Russian troll's propaganda.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
And now the proof is there for all to see as the count of paper ballots is completed and the result is unchanged

The people who suggested machine fraud were either incompetent data analysts or they were paid liars.

Since Lindsey Graham pressured the republican Secretary of State for Georgia to just toss out ballots, it's pretty clear that the republican leadership knows the truth.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟829,101.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since Lindsey Graham pressured the republican Secretary of State for Georgia to just toss out ballots, it's pretty clear that the republican leadership knows the truth.

In which case this is an example of deliberate deceit.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
In which case this is an example of deliberate deceit.

Turns out, it's a felony. And there's a second witness who was listening in on the call. Lindsey might be in some trouble.

Upvote 0