St. Louis, MO.
✟374,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
As a Christian, I would say you are blessed. I don't mean to pry but may I ask your daily routine/? 'm curious about your diet also. I currently reversing my type 2 diabetes through nutrition. Peace
I don’t have any set routine. But, weather permitting, I do try to walk as much as I can. A mile a day is my goal. I spend time every day assisting my wife. She has some significant orthopedic problems. She’s had both hips replaced. And now she’s battling multilevel lumbar degenerative disc disease and arthritis in both knees. These aren’t life threatening, but they definitely threaten quality of life. I think I eat a decently balanced diet. I’m not a vegetarian/vegan. But In the last 6 months or so, I’ve been getting protein more from seafood than beef/pork/poultry. One other thing: I’m very conscientious regarding my teeth. I brush and floss at least twice, day and get a professional cleaning every 6 months. There’s solid data that chronic gingivitis—even at a low level without significant pain or bleeding—is a risk factor for coronary heart disease. And recent evidence also suggests that periodontal inflammation may contribute to Alzheimer’s disease, and other types of dementia. So keep it in mind: healthy teeth and gums = healthy heart and brain. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don’t have any set routine. But, weather permitting, I do try to walk as much as I can. A mile a day is my goal. I spend time every day assisting my wife. She has some significant orthopedic problems. She’s had both hips replaced. And now she’s battling multilevel lumbar degenerative disc disease and arthritis in both knees. These aren’t life threatening, but they definitely threaten quality of life. I think I eat a decently balanced diet. I’m not a vegetarian/vegan. But In the last 6 months or so, I’ve been getting protein more from seafood than beef/pork/poultry. One other thing: I’m very conscientious regarding my teeth. I brush and floss at least twice, day and get a professional cleaning every 6 months. There’s solid data that chronic gingivitis—even at a low level without significant pain or bleeding—is a risk factor for coronary heart disease. And recent evidence also suggests that periodontal inflammation may contribute to Alzheimer’s disease, and other types of dementia. So keep it in mind: healthy teeth and gums = healthy heart and brain. :oldthumbsup:

I'm sorry for your wife and I bet helping her is a physical task. I'm 63 and Had Type 2 diabetes for 23 years but I know my lifestyle as a beer drinker and junk food eater caused some insulin resistance, and I do have family history. Funny you mention the mouth I have just found that out and the importance of the mouth microbiome. It's a trip. Most dudes my age have at least one disease that's why I was curious about your superhuman abilities. Peace thx for sharing.

Upvote 0