~Howdy:New Here~

First of all, I would like to say that I'm so glad that I found this site & I hope to make some friends. :) It will take me a while to get used to it though. hehe...

My name is Kay (19 yrs) and I'm a married (2 years) mother of two little rascals. Nate is 20 months and Mikey is 4 years. I just found out TODAY that I have been accepted into the LPN-licenced practical nurse-program here. I've been waiting since August of last year for this news! I will start this Aug. and it's a full time deal. I am very happy about it but I think that it's going to be real hard once school starts since hubby is the only one working and I'll have to pay for daycare as well as the program. God will see my through though. :) I gave my life to the Lord 6 years ago but I went off the paved road and was in the ditch for a while. My childhood best friend commited suicide last month so it gave me a big wake up call. I have since renewed my relationship with God. I have started going back to church and am planning on joining next week. I have been going to everything they have to offer me (Monday night ladies bible study, weds. bible study as well as Sunday school/service.)... It's such a great feeling to know your right with the LOrd. I will never stray from him again. :) I've gone through a lot in my 19 years but He has been with me the whole time. I love him and thank him for this. ANyways, enough of my rambling!!!!

:angel:

*Kay*

Power will leave you heartless. Lust will leave you loveless. Money will leave you comfortless. Drugs will leave you senseless. JESUS won't leave you regardless. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Hebrews 13:5.

ej

hopeless romantic
Apr 1, 2003
✟16,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Hello Kay - I admire you lot, your story should help some of us put new perspective on how lucky we are!

Always a tragedy to lose a young friend, I'm so glad God is there for you, your faith will carry you to great places.

As for nursing - even more respect to you, girl! A career which needs good and strong people. It won't be an easy ride either... God bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums