Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
This is Part 3 of Shared Hope International's training videos for Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking, that is, the buying & selling of children under 18 for sex within the US. This part discusses some of the ways that victims are controlled, why they don't just run away, and a bit of how the traffickers operate.

Reactions: SkyWriting

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Very revealing. Sadly we aren't able to deal with this problem. :(
That's why I spread this information to others; I'm not in a good situation to be able to work against this, but God willing, I can get this information to someone who can. (Although I think doing this may be a way to work against this; it's something I did on my way to & from DC, and at the NHL game I went to: I'll be leaving these in rest stops as I travel )

May we continue to see God's blessings through the worst of circumstances!:crosseo:

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That's why I spread this information to others; I'm not in a good situation to be able to work against this, but God willing, I can get this information to someone who can. (Although I think doing this may be a way to work against this; it's something I did on my way to & from DC, and at the NHL game I went to: I'll be leaving these in rest stops as I travel )

May we continue to see God's blessings through the worst of circumstances!:crosseo:

The narrator of the video suggested that we need better laws to deal with this problem. We actually have these laws but don't have the resources to enforce them. It's just not a high priority.

Upvote 0