How to uncover Satanists in churches

adonai-no1

Dec 13, 2010
✟7,613.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I have found out about something and ask if it is true?
Christian churches are getting infiltratet by Satanists.

In the video below is described how they generally work, in accomplishing their task to turn the teachings of the bible upside down and put forward their own beliefs, the methods for infiltration and subversion.

Has anybody heard of this or have had experiences?

h*tp://*ww.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Fj24Vvfc8

His_disciple3

Nov 22, 2010
as close to Jesus as I can be
✟17,075.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
well God is not the author of confusion, and the Bible tells us, that not every spirit is of God and tells how to test the Spirits, the Video itself to me was confusing with the pictures in the background, it was hard to read the writings. The Bible says that we will know other saved people by their fruits, as I said couldn't read it too good, but did notice that it said that satanist will use tongues, so satanist also uses churches to do their business in. But that doesn't make all churches satanic Churches, as well it doesn't make everyone that speaks in tongues satanic either. so as far as me, I wouldn't take much stock in the video, I really don't think we need satanist to tear down the Churches , the christians are doing that good enough with out any help! I think the video was anti- Holy Gifts more than it was anti-satanist. now realizing that saying this, I must also say that I confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh.

1 John 4:1-3
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
KJV

Upvote 0

adonai-no1

Dec 13, 2010
✟7,613.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
People constantly fearful of those around them in church and suspecting everyone as a possible "satanist" sounds like something the devil would want to me.

Christians act much too afraid of everything in my opinion.

Well if everybody would try this test on each other, there would be no suspision.

Upvote 0

RevRo

Sep 16, 2010
Florida
✟8,073.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
I rely on the gift of discerning of spirits from the Spirit of the Living God.
"The Holy Spirit bears witness with our spirit that we are the Son of God".
Romans 8 (ESV)
"16 The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him."

Upvote 0

Dr.Strangelove

Sep 4, 2010
✟1,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have found out about something and ask if it is true?
Christian churches are getting infiltratet by Satanists.

In the video below is described how they generally work, in accomplishing their task to turn the teachings of the bible upside down and put forward their own beliefs, the methods for infiltration and subversion.

Has anybody heard of this or have had experiences?

Satan is obviously at work in main line churches. I dunno about 'satanists'. A lot of these people who are leading congregations astray probably don't even know what they're doing or think they are actually doing godly work.

I especially agree with the 'leadership' thing. A lot of big church /cell church Christians think they are under the authority of their pastor, and other leaders. They have 'accountability groups' and so on. This is a big danger. It leads away from the gospel and towards worldly things.

It's big in the church growth/transformation arena.

I've started covering this kinda stuff in the following thread:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7519144/

No takers yet.

Upvote 0

semper_virens

somewhere you've never heard of
Aug 26, 2010
✟15,793.00
Faith
Christian
People constantly fearful of those around them in church and suspecting everyone as a possible "satanist" sounds like something the devil would want to me.

Christians act much too afraid of everything in my opinion.

Jesus did tell us though that it would happen, so don't say it wouldn't or couldn't.

It has also occurred from time to time that Communist infiltrators were discovered in the Catholic church, priest-spies who died in accidents and were discovered when their belongings were sorted out.
So - do you really think satan wouldn't be attempting the same?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeshurun30

Mar 9, 2009
Columbus, Ohio, USA
✟7,658.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Let me tell my story. My name is Matthew Downey.

I am 31 years old. When I was 17, my friends who I trusted to be normal turned out to be in a cult. They spoke in code, so there was no way to prove this, so I got away from them. I went to church and got saved at a very popular USA church which has a vast TV ministry. I do not wish to say which one. When I was in that church for about 2 years, I went to a book store one day and saw a book that had the exact same message as the above video.

When I went back to church the next day, with this new thought in my heart, I looked for possible people upsetting the atmosphere, and sure enough, there were two guys in the back acting up. This became more and more people. I noticed everyday a new person who I previously thought was a Christian obviously now trying to scare me. They threatened me, also in code, that I would be killed soon. I left Bible college, dropped out, and moved back home. Then I noticed that everyone at my job was this way too.

I quit work and ended up homeless because I believed it was the mark of the beast and also the abomination of desolation. Because the Bible says to flee to the mountains when you see the abomination of desolation, even though I didn't live in Judea, I went so insane with worry that I would accidentally receive the mark of the beast, that I ran away from home and became homeless. I lived on the streets of AZ far from my family and all I owned outside, eating from dumpsters for 3.5 months.

Later I gave up hope in God, but He restored me back to Him once I was home and safe. He let me know I had never done anything unforgivable, though I thought I had committed the unforgivable sin.

If you are experiencing fear from this set of circumstances in the earth, let me offer you some hope. Though I have been waiting for a very long time now, Jesus is probably coming back THIS year. The deception and rampant fallen state of the churches has become so increased that they are barely safe places for true Christians anymore to feel loved and protected. So, contact me with a private message on here.

I cannot say I check this site daily, but because of the rampant wake-up call to the world that is now apparent, even in this malicious thread, I know Jesus is coming back. You can depend on me to be with you in times of trouble, no matter how hard they get. I am ready to die for Jesus and probably will. However, I have been told I would be killed daily for the past 13 years without consequence. No one has ever laid a hand on me, despite these threats. Like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego, or Daniel escaping death when refusing to bow or not pray, I have been miraculously kept by GOD'S Almighty power, the TRUE God, in heaven above, no where beneath this earth.

So trust in God, private message me, and wait on God. Stay in the Word, don't let what your eyes see change what your faith KNOWS. God will protect you and I, so long as we WANT Him to. No one is martyred unless they first decide they are willing. I have almost reached the place where I feel it would be better served if I just departed to be with the Lord like Paul said in Philippians.

However, because there are so many children on earth who are waking up to this monstrousity of a nightmare, I believe I shall remain in the flesh with you.

So hang in there and know you are not the only one going through this time. It's not easy, but it does get EASIER. Believe that. And tribulation is to be counted as joy, because in truth, it really is joy. Be wholely joyful in it, knowing God is your Vindicator and Rescuer. And I am His very good friend.

Message me today! God bless you. ~Matthew Downey, Columbus, Ohio

P.S. Pray that I find your message quickly and pray for me while you wait. I will be praying for the church at large as is my usual custom. Peace be with you now and forever. Amen.

Upvote 0

vespasia

Franciscan.
Supporter
Oct 15, 2004
Back
✟51,460.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Whilst Christ will return we do not know the when.

Matthew 24: 36-44
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left. Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left. Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
{Bold emphasis is mine}

For now we live in what is known as 'The between times' in which Christ has won but we still wait his return.

Upvote 0

bithiah2

Jah is my strength and song!
Jun 12, 2006
metro
✟18,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
there will always be people sent by the devil in every church, if Christ had one devil, then how many do you think there will be in a church of 500 people. people come to church for many reasons, some are there to worship God, some are there to watch people, and some are there to tear down. you can't always tell by their actions, but if you know God, and trust the Spirit of God He will expose them. many times they are allowed in because they give a lot of money and the pastors like the offerings, so they don't say anything.

Upvote 0

StevenL

Veteran
Sep 10, 2004
Louisiana, USA
✟10,024.00
Faith
Christian
2Co 11:13 for those such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ,
2Co 11:14 and no wonder--for even the Adversary doth transform himself into a messenger of light;
2Co 11:15 no great thing, then, if also his ministrants do transform themselves as ministrants of righteousness--whose end shall be according to their works.

Satanist hunting? Always start with the "pulpits" of any given church.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums