texas
✟17,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks again. It's good to talk about it like this respectfully, with difference in opinions, so we can all learn something.
I've been researching this a lot and I agree with Emli about how new age spirituality has infiltrated into Christian churches. I'm not trying to demonize anything, but really many people are not aware of it and don't have discernment unfortunately. I'm not giving any power to Satan as he is already defeated, but he is very deceptive and believers should be vigilant. It is good to focus on God and not on anything that is not from God, but to also be aware of the Satanic deception so you can recognize it if needed. Scripture warns about this.

If anyone wish, go check out Steven Bancarz who explains this very good.
Astral travel IMHO is definitely not from God. I wouldn't be here desperately asking for help if it was.

Yes Emli, of course you can send me PM. If anyone else wants to, feel free. Thank you.

Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone!
This is practically my first post here so please forgive if I'm asking in the wrong place. I don't know where to ask this.

To be as short as possible. My testimony how I became a Christian is dark, because I used to dabble in the occult and new age, which is the occult. I didn't do on purpose, because I didn't know I was doing anything wrong. I thought I was spiritually gifted and I needed to practice my gifts. I didn't know "gifts" were from Satan and I wasn't consciously worshipping him. I was part of a cult, and I didn't know it.

It's been few years since I came to Christ and I deeply repent and regret all my sins, especially those I did in the occult practices. I pray to God every day for forgiveness and I pray to be delivered from the powers of the occult. I won't go into details what I was doing, but it was advanced sorcery. I've never hurt anyone with it. I was doing it for my purpose to grow spiritually. So I thought. So were my friends I don't hang out anymore with.

Now, to my problem. In spite all of it, I can't stop astral projecting. According to Christianity, it is a sin. I don't do it on purpose anymore. It always happens spontaneously. I have mixed experiences in astral. Some are fun, others and torture and attacks. I don't know if some of the members of the cult I left are putting spells on me. It happens on weekly basis and I'm very tired of it. I wish all people are doing good, and basically only wish I have for myself, is that I stop going in astral.

I understand if I had to pay my due to Satan or something like that. But I was into occult for a few months and my punishment lasts for years.

Some priests I talked with think that I need to go to an exorcist. I am not possessed so I don't think I need such extreme thing. What do you think?

Has anyone had similar experiences or troubles and how did you deal with it? Why is this happening to me? What is there to do to stop it? People prayed for me, but nothing worked.

Thank you. God bless.

What is it you do to try to stop it?

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
And the actual truth of what's going on within the church is:

God has prophets; Satan has false prophets.
God has speaking in tongues; Satan has false tongues.
Satan has spirit travelling, which is a deception that comes from the invasion of new age spirits in the churches.

That could possibly happen, but that would not be the same thing as when deceived Christians are using evil spirits to astral project and calling it spirit travelling.

I would avoid that show, because it promotes a lot of deception.

I pray that God opens the eyes of all who are deceived by this evil Satanic deception.

I knew you would not agree. And if the OP chooses to believe God can't use this for his good, then that is up to him.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I knew you would not agree. And if the OP chooses to believe God can't use this for his good, then that is up to him.
I wrote my post mostly to warn everyone else who may have read your post. God's children need to learn how to test all spirits, which way too few are doing in the churches today.

• Agree
Reactions: astral22
Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I wrote my post mostly to warn everyone else who may have read your post. God's children need to learn how to test all spirits, which way too few are doing in the churches today.

I've know you to throw everything supernatural under Satan's realm. That is why you hate Sid Roth's program. In some cases that is blasphemy. Kinda reminds me of the Salem witch trials of 1692-93.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I've know you to throw everything supernatural under Satan's realm. That is why you hate Sid Roth's program. In some cases that is blasphemy.
Have you known me to throw "everything supernatural" under Satan's realm? When?

I have the God-given gift of miracles, healing and prophecy, with testimonies to tell, I receive dreams and visions from God, and I'm not shy about talking about that. I have seen some mighty wonders (you can read about some of them in my blog on here). But I also have the gift of discerning of spirits, and knowledge on the occult and new age, and unfortunately a lot of experience too, with eyes opened by God to how the enemy works, which is the most important gift these days with all the false prophets in the Church. Agreeing with God's Word isn't blasphemy.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Have you known me to throw "everything supernatural" under Satan's realm? When?

I have the God-given gift of miracles, healing and prophecy, with testimonies to tell, I receive dreams and visions from God, and I'm not shy about talking about that. I have seen some mighty wonders (you can read about some of them in my blog on here). But I also have the gift of discerning of spirits, and knowledge on the occult and new age, and unfortunately a lot of experience too, with eyes opened by God to how the enemy works, which is the most important gift these days with all the false prophets in the Church. Agreeing with God's Word isn't blasphemy.

I've heard you speak of discerning of spirits, but haven't found you to be accurate in your spiritual assessment, throwing them under Satan's realm, especially when it comes to Sid Roth.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I've heard you speak of discerning of spirits, but haven't found you to be accurate in your spiritual assessment, throwing them under Satan's realm, especially when it comes to Sid Roth.
I judge by what the Holy Spirit reveals to me, and I judge against Scripture. Sid Roth has had some guests who were of God, but most of what I have seen has been entirely unbiblical. There is so much deception today, and instead of exposing it with the Word of God, he is promoting it without any discernment. The whole show and the setup of the show is there to trigger false "spiritual" (sensual, carnal, soulish) lust in the viewers, instead of feeding them truth, which is extremely dangerous. I have been deceived by some of it in the past, which opened some doors to deceitful spirits, and that is a trap that many Christians fall into. 1 John 4:1.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I judge by what the Holy Spirit reveals to me, and I judge against Scripture. Sid Roth has had some guests who were of God, but most of what I have seen has been entirely unbiblical. There is so much deception today, and instead of exposing it with the Word of God, he is promoting it without any discernment. The whole show and the setup of the show is there to trigger false "spiritual" (sensual, carnal, soulish) lust in the viewers, instead of feeding them truth, which is extremely dangerous. I have been deceived by some of it in the past, which opened some doors to deceitful spirits, and that is a trap that many Christians fall into. 1 John 4:1.

I have found all the guests on Sid Roth's It's Supernatural to be very Godly people who have made me want to draw nearer and nearer to God, not into the flesh. I don't know where you think you get your discernment of fear from, but it isn't from God. Your previous involvement with New Age makes you see demons under every rock, and what you are feeling is fear - not of God either. What you are displaying is the whole reason for Satan's counterfeits. Once you know of the counterfeit, you never trust there is a "real."

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I have found all the guests on Sid Roth's It's Supernatural to be very Godly people who have made me want to draw nearer and nearer to God, not into the flesh. I don't know where you think you get your discernment of fear from, but it isn't from God. Your previous involvement with New Age makes you see demons under every rock, and what you are feeling is fear - not of God either. What you are displaying is the whole reason for Satan's counterfeits. Once you know of the counterfeit, you never trust there is a "real."
Nope. My previous involvement in the New Age made me blind to the demonic, until the Holy Spirit opened my eyes. Those in New Age do not understand that they are possessed, and they do not view demons as Jesus did, even those who believe in evil spirits don't understand that "good" spirits are also evil spirits. Evil spirits blind and confuse people with false light, even false "Christs". And those involved in New Age have the same spirits that is causing all the counterfeit manifestations in the Church, kundalini spirits, divination spirits etc. They all manifest the same way, and give the same "gifts" and none of it is of God.

Those same spirits also attack us who speak Truth from Scripture to oppose them and expose them, most often making it personal and twisting our words to ridicule us.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Nope. My previous involvement in the New Age made me blind to the demonic, until the Holy Spirit opened my eyes. Those in New Age do not understand that they are possessed, and they do not view demons as Jesus did, even those who believe in evil spirits don't understand that "good" spirits are also evil spirits. Evil spirits blind and confuse people with false light, even false "Christs". And those involved in New Age have the same spirits that is causing all the counterfeit manifestations in the Church, kundalini spirits, divination spirits etc. They all manifest the same way, and give the same "gifts" and none of it is of God.

Those same spirits also attack us who speak Truth from Scripture to oppose them and expose them, most often making it personal and twisting our words to ridicule us.

I do agree about the kindalini spirits, but when testing the spirits, the person must be examined whether they are of God or not. In the case of the kindalini spirit possessed woman, she was living in perpetual adultery, having seduced a married preacher who left his Christian wife and married her, his mistress, thus causing their marriage to be an adulterous marriage. That is how you test the spirits.

You, on the other hand, are accusing men and women of God of having demons. That is not the correct way to test the spirits.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I do agree about the kindalini spirits, but when testing the spirits, the person must be examined whether they are of God or not. In the case of the kindalini spirit possessed woman, she was living in perpetual adultery, having seduced a married preacher who left his Christian wife and married her, his mistress, thus causing their marriage to be an adulterous marriage. That is how you test the spirits.

You, on the other hand, are accusing men and women of God of having demons. That is not the correct way to test the spirits.
No, we have to test the spirit to see whether they are of God or not. 1 John 4:1. A person can appear very Godly, but still have an impure spirit. False prophets will have a form of ungodliness, but denying the power of God. They may still be promoting the power of an unclean spirit, and false prophets will show signs and wonders by the power of Satan. They will speak contrary to sound doctrine, and they will show fruit contrary to the fruit of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit will always produce all of the fruits, not just some, and give us a sound mind, lead us into all truth, always give glory to the real Jesus and not to another Jesus, always teach us the true Gospel and never a false gospel.

And there are thousands of people who have kundalini spirits, divination spirits etc, not just one woman. There are so many in the church who hiss like snakes, shake on the floor, speak demonic tongues, speak false prophecies, astral project, grave soaking, false anointings etc, and a lot of them are born-again Christians who have been deceived by the counterfeits for a time and need deliverance from it. So we cannot test only a person, we have to test the actual spirits, how they manifest, what fruit they produce, what they make a person believe or do etc. I only say that a person has a demon if I see it manifesting or if I hear the words of false doctrines or false prophecies coming from it. That is the real gift of discerning of spirits.

• Agree
Upvote 0

astral22

Oct 3, 2018
texas
✟17,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm sorry to interfere, but IMHO, Satan is envious and attacks people who are ignorant, or are pure and have true spiritual gifts from God, so he can use them to deceive and destroy. Don't be paranoid, but careful not to become a target.

Satan doesn't choose only evil people for his purpose. That would be too obvious. That's why it gets very confusing to people to discern what is from light and what is not. Remember, Satan masquerades as an angel of light.

Deception today is very deep and very tricky, especially because it is promoted through media as being something of Christ, when it is not. Satan inverts truth for lies. So many people are astral travelling these days, while God's gifts of such quality that involve spiritual dimensions and energy work (I'm not talking about dreams or healings) are extremely rare. I'm not sure if they exist at all today, apart from the examples in the Bible or later from saints maybe. It's safer not to trust them, if you're not 100% sure and confirmed by Holy spirit in your discernment. Educating yourself about such things helps a lot too.

It is not humans job to do things only angels are capable of. So when someone with a big spiritual ego comes along, he or she is easily deceived with the demonic gifts from evil spirits. That's what you see in media mostly and more and more churches today. Humble people from God wouldn't want that kind of fleshly attention on themselves anyway, not at all. It's an ego thing.

Not all people who are ex new agers are traumatized and are projecting demons onto God's gifts. Listen to such people, most of them truly know how to discern spirits. IMHO, God has chosen them to warn others about what is going on.
God bless.

Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
No, we have to test the spirit to see whether they are of God or not. 1 John 4:1. A person can appear very Godly, but still have an impure spirit. False prophets will have a form of ungodliness, but denying the power of God. They may still be promoting the power of an unclean spirit, and false prophets will show signs and wonders by the power of Satan. They will speak contrary to sound doctrine, and they will show fruit contrary to the fruit of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit will always produce all of the fruits, not just some, and give us a sound mind, lead us into all truth, always give glory to the real Jesus and not to another Jesus, always teach us the true Gospel and never a false gospel.

And there are thousands of people who have kundalini spirits, divination spirits etc, not just one woman. There are so many in the church who hiss like snakes, shake on the floor, speak demonic tongues, speak false prophecies, astral project, grave soaking, false anointings etc, and a lot of them are born-again Christians who have been deceived by the counterfeits for a time and need deliverance from it. So we cannot test only a person, we have to test the actual spirits, how they manifest, what fruit they produce, what they make a person believe or do etc. I only say that a person has a demon if I see it manifesting or if I hear the words of false doctrines or false prophecies coming from it. That is the real gift of discerning of spirits.

That's the point. The fruit of the PERSON will show whether they have a false spirit. If you keep attacking men and women of God and throw them all under the bus with your accusations, you'll have to answer for it.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
That's the point. The fruit of the PERSON will show whether they have a false spirit. If you keep attacking men and women of God and throw them all under the bus with your accusations, you'll have to answer for it.
I'm not attacking men and women of God, I am attacking the false teachings and the deceitful spirits that has deceived them, so that they can be set free (and the spirits are then making them attack me instead of turning to God). God is with me on this one, that I know for sure, because it's all according to His Word. I have told you this before: your manipulation, threats and scare tactics aren't going to affect me, so you don't even have to try any longer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not attacking men and women of God, I am attacking the false teachings and the deceitful spirits that has deceived them, so that they can be set free (and the spirits are then making them attack me instead of turning to God). God is with me on this one, that I know for sure, because it's all according to His Word. I have told you this before: your manipulation, threats and scare tactics aren't going to affect me, so you don't even have to try any longer.

If you want to turn a blind eye to yourself and your fallibility, that's up to you. It is gossip. God is on their side.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON

268548_f6b6367616b23e577551e293b213bc90.jpg

After Staff Review
This Thread is Now
Permanently Closed
Because this Topic does not fit
the intent of the Spiritual Gifts Forum.
MOD HAT OFF

Reactions: Sam91
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.