Christian
Marital Status
Married
-
The devil is real.
Believe it.

His ministers are "ministers of RIGHTEOUSNESS">
What does that mean?
It means they talk about God and Christ and teach works, law and commandment keeping, in place of God's "gift of Salvation".

What does that mean.?
It means that the Devil's ministers, FAKE FRUIT.
They FAKE Christianity.
See that?

Let me explain that one to you.

The Devil is Clever.
He is the god of this world.
He has spent more time analyzing the "greek texts" and the 'KJV"< than you , or me, or anyone.
He knows the bible.
He know this verse...>"by their fruit you shall know them"....So, what he does is counterfeit it.
He gets his people, the DECEIVED, to talk christianese.
They teach the word, they build churches....they bear FRUIT, and its all rotten and fake, yet it seems REAL.

You've seen a banana that is perfect. Its all yellow and beautiful.
Then you peel it, and inside the center is BLACK.
See that?
Thats a FAKE Christian on a forum, or in a pulpit, standing there talking about OLD TESTAMENT LAW and SELF EFFORT, instead of talking about the CROSS and the BLOOD OF JESUS.

SEE THEM?
Then look more CLOSELY !

So, never try to discern who is a real believer, vs who isn't based on if they are good to the poor, and teach Sunday School, and your mother thinks they are nice...... as that is exactly what the devil's "ministers of righteousness", next Sunday, are all like.

How to know if you are dealing with the devil's deceived?
Find out if they believe that Jesus >keeps them saved<, or not.
Find out if they are tying to get to heaven, not by the blood of Jesus, but by SELF EFFORT.
Find out if they teach the Devil's Gospel of .. The Cross + WORKS
When you see them write this false gospel, or you hear them ALL preach it, you have found a : DARK LIGHT.

Jesus said...>"be careful that the light that is in you, is not DARKNESS".

See that?
That is DECEPTION.

Last edited:

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
-
The devil is real.
Believe it.

What does that mean?
It means they talk about God and Christ and teach works, law and commandment keeping, in place of God's "gift of Salvation".

What does that mean.?
They FAKE Christianity.
See that?

The Devil is Clever.
He has spent more time analyzing the "greek texts" and the 'KJV"< than you , or me, or anyone.
He knows the bible.
He know this verse...>"by their fruit you shall know them"....So, what he does is counterfeit it.
They teach the word, they build churches....they bear FRUIT, and its all rotten and fake, yet it seems REAL.

See that?
Thats a FAKE Christian on a forum, or in a pulpit, standing there talking about OLD TESTAMENT LAW and SELF EFFORT, instead of talking about the CROSS and the BLOOD OF JESUS.

SEE THEM?
Then look more CLOSELY !

So, never try to discern who is a real believer, vs who isn't based on if they are good to the poor, and teach Sunday School, and your mother thinks they are nice...... as that is exactly what the devil's "ministers of righteousness", next Sunday, are all like.

Find out if they are tying to get to heaven, not by the blood of Jesus, but by SELF EFFORT.
Find out if they teach the Devil's Gosple of .. The Cross + WORKS
When you see them write this false gospel, or you hear the preach it, you have found a : DARK LIGHT.

See that?
That is DECEPTION.

How do I know that you're not the one faking it?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
-
The devil is real.
Believe it.

What does that mean?

What does that mean.?
They FAKE Christianity.
See that?

The Devil is Clever.
He knows the bible.

See that?

SEE THEM?
Then look more CLOSELY !

When you see them write this false gospel, or you hear the preach it, you have found a : DARK LIGHT.

See that?
That is DECEPTION.
I don't think I can count how many times I've felt like I was going rounds and rounds with the Devil, quite literally, listening to (on the radio) or watching/listening to TV sermons on the TV sometimes, etc...

Have no idea still why I even still do it, etc...

Boredom I guess maybe...? Want to give them the same amount of "hell" that they sometimes give me sometimes maybe, etc, and feel like I actually do do that sometimes maybe, etc, maybe, etc...?

Again, I don't really know why I still do it, etc...

Maybe it's also because I think I am a pretty good thief maybe sometimes also maybe...?

Anyway, Good post...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How do I know that you're not the one faking it?

I'll answer your question, but you answer this one also.
How do i know you are born again and not just water baptized and faking it?

Now, listen carefully...
Because i only teach Paul, is a definite sign you should learn to recognize as one of God's.
Before i came here, were you on a lot of Threads that talked about Pauline Theology and the Blood of Jesus and the Cross.?
Thats a no.
That is all i teach.

Find another one doing it as i do it.
There are none, and that includes every Christian forum you care to go and check.
Believe it.

So,
I explained it to you, in all my Posts, and in all my Threads.
Including the one you are on.

I tell you how to see and hear them.

Listen.
There is The Gospel, and there is Galatians 1:8.
This verse defines them, exactly as i did, for you.
So, there is Paul, once again.

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think I can count how many times I've felt like I was going rounds and rounds with the Devil, quite literally, listening to (on the radio) or watching/listening to TV sermons on the TV sometimes, etc...

Have no idea still why I even still do it, etc...

Boredom I guess maybe...? Want to give them the same amount of "hell" that they sometimes give me sometimes maybe, etc, and feel like I actually do do that sometimes maybe, etc, maybe, etc...?

Again, I don't really know why I still do it, etc...

Maybe it's also because I think I am a pretty good thief maybe sometimes also maybe...?

Anyway, Good post...

God Bless!

I'll tell you what is difficult to find in these end times.
Its a preacher, or a teacher, or both, who gives all Credit to Christ for Salvation.
This is almost gone now, as all you hear is..>>"law, self effort, commandments, pre-destined elect, and a very brief mention of Jesus"".

Here is what you are up against if you want to be a Child of the Light, for real.

"c'mon now, you are not one of those who believes that the same Blood of Jesus that Saved you, keeps you saved"........"you are not one of those are you".....>"now listen"...sure, Jesus started your salvation, but now it all on you to keep it, so, let me take you to the Old Testament, and the old covenant, and show you some Statutes, and some LAW, and some Commandments, and soon, i'll have your faith in Christ destroyed, and you'll be up there on your own Cross trying to keep yourself saved......just like me and my church".

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Now, listen carefully...
Because i only teach Paul, is a definite sign you should learn to recognize as one of God's.
Before i came here, were you on a lot of Threads that talked about Pauline Theology and the Blood of Jesus and the Cross.?
Thats a no.
That is all i teach.

There are none, and that includes every Christian forum you care to go and check.
Believe it.

So,

Listen.

So are we to disregard all the rest of the bible and support your version of the teachings of Paul?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

Now, listen carefully...
Thats a no.
That is all i teach.

Believe it.

So,

Listen.
OK, I really liked your post, but there are a lot of "I's" in there...?

Do you think that is in any way at all any kind of problem at all, etc...?

And please do not take offense, as I am just asking you, and I'm trying to be kind here, etc...

Peace...

Really, "Peace", and I really do mean that, K, "Peace"...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'll tell you what is difficult to find in these end times.
Its a preacher, or a teacher, or both, who gives all Credit to Christ for Salvation.
This is almost gone now, as all you hear is..>>"law, self effort, commandments, pre-destined elect, and a very brief mention of Jesus"".

Here is what you are up against if you want to be a Child of the Light, for real.

"c'mon now, you are not one of those who believes that the same Blood of Jesus that Saved you, keeps you saved"........"you are not one of those are you".....>"now listen"...sure, Jesus started your salvation, but now it all on you to keep it, so, let me take you to the Old Testament, and the old covenant, and show you some Statutes, and some LAW, and some Commandments, and soon, i'll have your faith in Christ destroyed, and you'll be up there on your own Cross trying to keep yourself saved......just like me and my church".
You have a point...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Joined2krist

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
✟427,078.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
To be honest many wicked people I've met in real life are either people claiming to be 'men of God' or Evangelists, I've been scammed, stolen from, lied to because i held them in high esteem. There seems to be some truth in what the OP is saying.

Upvote 0

Marc Munday

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
✟8,009.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
John 14:15 (NKJV)
If you love Me, keep My commandments.

Matthew 22:37 (NKJV)

Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.

Matthew 19:19 (NKJV)
‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”

Luke 18:22 (NKJV)
So when Jesus heard these things, He said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.

Matthew 5:44 (NKJV)
But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,

John 21:17 (NKJV)
He said to him the third time, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?” Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, “Do you love Me?” And he said to Him, “Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You.” Jesus said to him, “Feed My sheep.

Luke 6:32 (NKJV)
“But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them.

Matthew 5:46 (NKJV)
For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?

John 21:16 (NKJV)
He said to him again a second time, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?” He said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He said to him, “Tend My sheep.”

John 13:35 (NKJV)
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

John 8:42 (NKJV)
Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.

John 21:15 (NKJV)
So when they had eaten breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me more than these?” He said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He said to him, “Feed My lambs.”

John 14:24 (NKJV)
He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.

Matthew 5:3 (NKJV)
Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:5 (NKJV)
Blessed are the meek, For they shall inherit the earth.

Matthew 5:7 (NKJV)
Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy.

Psalms 119:1 (NKJV)
Blessed are the undefiled in the way, Who walk in the law of the Lord!

Matthew 5:8 (NKJV)
Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.

Matthew 5:9 (NKJV)
Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.

Galatians 5:22 (NKJV)
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Do not judge the outward appearance of a Man or Women but discern what is within a person, continue to love them and be light unto them regardless. being as wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove.

Matthew 24:5 (NKJV)
For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.

Mark 13:6 (NKJV)
For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and will deceive many.

Luke 21:8 (NKJV)
And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’ Therefore do not go after them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So, if people are good to the poor, and teach Sunday School, and your mother thinks they are nice, then that's a pretty good indication that they are serious Christians. The devil never inspires people to do good to the poor or teach Sunday school or similar Christian behavior. In fact, the devil can cause confused people to think that these acts are not Christian.

Luke 6:31, "Treat people the same way you want them to treat you."

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
To be honest many wicked people I've met in real life are either Pastors or Evangelists, I've been scammed, stolen from, lied to because i held them in high esteem. There seems to be some truth in what the OP is saying.

Really? How about Catholic priests? (Or are you just ranting about Protestants?)

Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
-
The devil is real.
Believe it.

What does that mean?

What does that mean.?
They FAKE Christianity.
See that?

The Devil is Clever.
He knows the bible.

See that?

SEE THEM?
Then look more CLOSELY !

See that?
That is DECEPTION.

Jesus taught us something completely different.

Words from our Savior!

1 John 2:3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. 6 He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked.

John 14:15 “If you love Me, keep My commandments.

Mathew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

This is the test of a false prophet according to scripture:

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

James 1:22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
So, if people are good to the poor, and teach Sunday School, and your mother thinks they are nice, then that's a pretty good indication that they are serious Christians. The devil never inspires people to do good to the poor or teach Sunday school or similar Christian behavior. In fact, the devil can cause confused people to think that these acts are not Christian.
Are you sure about that always, etc...?

What about them being "ministers (and maybe even sometimes, apparent demonstrators) of righteousness" sometimes, etc...?

I know many TV evangelists who make a big show of doing for/giving to the poor, having children's ministries sometimes, etc, seem like pretty good people, but I also could have swore I've also heard the Devil speak through them sometimes also, etc...?

And lets not even get into what they really might really be like apart from it, etc...

Or behind the scenes, or out of the spotlight/pulpit, or how they live, etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Or maybe if you want to make it smaller, or more local maybe, etc...?

You don't think there could maybe be some bad ones that the Devil might be able to speak or act through sometimes maybe, etc...?

Or that maybe who'd they'd be without church, etc, or maybe who or how they are at home or around other more secular people outside of church, etc...?

You don't think they could ever act like the Devil, or like they have a Devil with them/in them at all, or at any time at all ever, etc...?

Because I think I might have seen that a few times as well, etc...?

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Jesus taught us something completely different.

Words from our Savior!

1 John 2:3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. 6 He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked.

John 14:15 “If you love Me, keep My commandments.

Mathew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

This is the test of a false prophet according to scripture:

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

James 1:22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
What commandments are you referring to...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So are we to disregard all the rest of the bible and support your version of the teachings of Paul?

That is your response to being asked how we would recognize you as being born again?

And no, you are to recognize Paul's teaching as Pauline Theology.
Once you are able to do this, you'll recognize mine.

Upvote 0