US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
With Easter just around the corner how is your church preparing for Easter and what is your plan to promote it?
I am looking forward to Easter. My church is just preparing for the Easter service.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
It seems strange to me to think that Easter needs promoting.

No offense to stevennuwave, but I don't think it needs to be promoted. People need Christ, not a special entertainment.

Upvote 0

Nathan Arnold

Feb 20, 2018
Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Easter is worldly so you arent being christian if you do as the world

Saturday is the sabbath and God would have you put to death if you were to PICK UP STICKS on that day thats how god views sin ANY SIN IS EVIL IN THE SLIGHTEST the way you view sin is nothing compared to how he views it but Jesus died to kill off Sin in our lives so that no man should be put to death for wrongdoing and for god to reconcilate with us because you were only put to death because god has left you for even the littlest of disobendience he even saught to kill Moses for sinning

by the way sun_day is sun worship

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Andy centek

Seeker of Deep Truth
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2018
mich
✟68,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
With Easter just around the corner how is your church preparing for Easter and what is your plan to promote it?
General Conversation:

Easter: If one studies to see where Easter; and many other holidays come from, they would not be so quick to take part in Them. These all have a pagan background.
Have you ever seen a rabbit give birth to an egg? Have you even seen a chicken give birth to a rabit?
How about the tooth fairy? Where does it come from?
And the best one of all in my opinion for false lies is, Satan Clus: Satan and his rain-dear that can fly.
When was Jesus born? It was not in December. See how people just jump on the wagon?

Andy Centek

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
General Conversation:

Easter: If one studies to see where Easter; and many other holidays come from, they would not be so quick to take part in Them. These all have a pagan background.
Have you ever seen a rabbit give birth to an egg? Have you even seen a chicken give birth to a rabit?
How about the tooth fairy? Where does it come from?
And the best one of all in my opinion for false lies is, Satan Clus: Satan and his rain-dear that can fly.
When was Jesus born? It was not in December. See how people just jump on the wagon?

Andy Centek
Agreed.
The various names of the fertility goddess, Ishtar Ashtoreth Astarte Eastre etc. all ended up as Easter.

According to the New Unger’s Bible Dictionary says: “The word Easter is of Saxon origin, Eastra, the goddess of spring, in whose honour sacrifices were offered about Passover time each year.

Avoid it like the plague.

Upvote 0