Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
If society crashes and there's no law and order, it can be pretty much impossible to survive in any big or even small city. You would have to have some property way way out in the middle of nowhere and have an underground bunker. Best not to have any top side buildings. That would need to be fully stocked with everything needed for as long as you need to live there.

Otherwise, there's going to be groups and gangs searching for supplies and a lone person or family just won't be able to stop them. That's where lots of prayer comes in...

I'm near a large city and in a home but that isn't defendable unless some of the neighbors join together.

Anyways, back to how to prep. The basics are stock the things needed to live and have a LOT of them and have a plan to keep others from taking them.

• Agree
Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
what is scary?
post #15 states the collapse of the dollar is unlikely

I keep cash on hand
in Russia, people are having difficulty getting their cash

The advent of global digital currency which surely precedes the mark of the beast and many people being left out and unable to buy food.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟950,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
The advent of global digital currency which surely precedes the mark of the beast and many people being left out and unable to buy food.

Why are you focusing on that? Attend to the things you can resolve in the here and now.

Reactions: Gentle Lamb
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟950,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
On Digital Currency

FEBRUARY 12, 2020
Monetary Policy and the Economy

Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell testified before the Senate Banking Committee on monetary policy and the state of the economy.

Jerome "Jay" H. Powell
01:01:50 video

WE HAD A BABY -- A PRETTY BIPARTISAN CONCERN ON THAT ONE. CHAIR POWELL: I WOULD SAY LIBRA WAS SOMETHING THAT LIT A FIRE. WE HAVE BEEN FOCUSED ON DIGITAL CURRENCIES FOR A COUPLE DECADES. WE ARE DOING A GREAT DEAL OF WORK.

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On Digital Currency

FEBRUARY 12, 2020
Monetary Policy and the Economy

Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell testified before the Senate Banking Committee on monetary policy and the state of the economy.

Jerome "Jay" H. Powell
01:01:50 video

WE HAD A BABY -- A PRETTY BIPARTISAN CONCERN ON THAT ONE. CHAIR POWELL: I WOULD SAY LIBRA WAS SOMETHING THAT LIT A FIRE. WE HAVE BEEN FOCUSED ON DIGITAL CURRENCIES FOR A COUPLE DECADES. WE ARE DOING A GREAT DEAL OF WORK.

Wow... according to your quote, they have been working on digital currency for over 20 years... long before our smart phones were in our hands. I just don't understand how it will all work. Since there is already digital currency in China it makes me wonder how soon it will be here and actually part of the reason why I'm concerned about the digital currency now is because of the people who are pointing out the future economic collapse and some people are touting gold and silver as a solution. So it's a mix of confusion and pressure.

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@Gentle Lamb

These videos provide a realistic snapshot of what’s to come.

Great Reset- What do they think of people who will live in the country?

It is up to you! Great Reset UBI or Country Living? What is it?

Thank you!

Upvote 0