Aug 27, 2014
✟429,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
"I support Trump because his long-term vision is good for America. It is those who are short-sighted that have a problem with it. For example, the migrant problem will get exponentially worse if Trump's immigration policies aren't put in place. Thousands are at the border now, but millions are watching and waiting."

^^^ You posted this. How on earth are we supposed to take "Things will get exponentially worse if Trump's immigration policies aren't put into place. Thousands are at the border now, but millions are watching and waiting" as anything other than saying that Trump's policies are what will keep these "millions" from getting in? And how does that unprovable assertion make any sense when they clearly weren't what decreased illegal immigration from Mexico beginning in 2007? Never mind that many of the Central American migrants were already being sent back to their countries by Mexico before Trump was even president...somehow Trump's policies will save us all, right?

Explain how.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have never pondered the notion of making America great. I’ve pursued greatness and financial security for myself. But in my mind a great nation needs willing residents, businesses and government working towards the same aim. Otherwise you’ll miss mark.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
"I support Trump because his long-term vision is good for America. It is those who are short-sighted that have a problem with it. For example, the migrant problem will get exponentially worse if Trump's immigration policies aren't put in place. Thousands are at the border now, but millions are watching and waiting."

^^^ You posted this. How on earth are we supposed to take "Things will get exponentially worse if Trump's immigration policies aren't put into place. Thousands are at the border now, but millions are watching and waiting" as anything other than saying that Trump's policies are what will keep these "millions" from getting in? And how does that unprovable assertion make any sense when they clearly weren't what decreased illegal immigration from Mexico beginning in 2007? Never mind that many of the Central American migrants were already being sent back to their countries by Mexico before Trump was even president...somehow Trump's policies will save us all, right?

Explain how.

Put them in place.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,266.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Evangelicals I know who voted for Trump were voting against Hillary and usually will cite the abortion issue. Seeing through lies is not easy for many people.

That would be believable if they didn't continue to laud Trump as a "Godly man."

• Winner
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,266.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I support Trump because his long-term vision is good for America. It is those who are short-sighted that have a problem with it. For example, the migrant problem will get exponentially worse if Trump's immigration policies aren't put in place. Thousands are at the border now, but millions are watching and waiting.

You should have figured out by now that illegal labor is worth billions to US big businesses, and no president or party is going to be allowed to shut it down. And it must be kept illegal to be valuable. Both parties use the issue for politicking, but if either were truly intent in shutting it down, they've both had plenty of opportunities.

The last president who really tried to stem illegal labor was Eisenhower, and the governors of California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas ripped off his head and handed it to him.

Trump is blowing smoke up your petticoats.

Last edited:
Upvote 0