Brisbane
✟34,753.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Title's right there. There don't seem to be single men from 20-40 in churches anymore - at least none near me. And I have zero interest in spending the rest of my life celibate lol. So does anyone have any good strategies?

Yes, online dating Christian websites are the easiest to narrow the search. Christian single meet-ups also.

I think the other is married couple's single male friends. Married couples usually are good with introducing the single people over dinners.

Going to a young church and bible studies.

Born Again Christian groups in Vancouver - Meetup

Vancouver Born Again Christian Meetup (Vancouver, BC)

Christian Social Group (For ages late 20's - late 30's) (Vancouver, BC)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Title's right there. There don't seem to be single men from 20-40 in churches anymore - at least none near me. And I have zero interest in spending the rest of my life celibate lol. So does anyone have any good strategies?
E-Harmony. That is how my wife found me. :)

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Not only do you have to look in the right places, but you also need to discern him. The right places will attract both the godly and the ungodly.

If you rely on someone playing matchmaker, consider the person they married, or if they are single, the kinds of people they tend to date. That tells you what they consider to be good qualities, and what other qualities, bad or otherwise, that they tend to gloss over. That will inform whom they would pick for you. That can be a good or bad thing. If someone repeatedly picks bad women for himself, I don't let him pick women for me, no matter how well he knows me.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

J Daniel

Jul 14, 2019
Thornton Heath
✟20,323.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To get a Godly man you need to b a Godly woman yourself.

Reactions: chadm85
Upvote 0

Natalie De La Fontaine

Aug 5, 2019
Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know exactly what you mean and over here in France its so agnostic. My advice is be patient and pray, Jesus already has your future husband picked out, you just gotta wait till the fateful day comes when you meet him. God will guide him to you or you to him, dont loose hope. Make your supplication known to God, He wants what’s best for you because you are His daughter, He wouldn’t want you rushing into any relationships when he already has “ The One” picked out for you. Praying you. Find your Mr. Right sis

Upvote 0