• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

How to find a Godly Man

Discussion in 'Roaring Twenties' started by LarityBug, Jun 12, 2019.

1. LarityBug

LarityBug New Member

+7
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    Title's right there. There don't seem to be single men from 20-40 in churches anymore - at least none near me. And I have zero interest in spending the rest of my life celibate lol. So does anyone have any good strategies?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Mel333

Mel333 Active Member

+230
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    Yes, online dating Christian websites are the easiest to narrow the search. Christian single meet-ups also.

I think the other is married couple's single male friends. Married couples usually are good with introducing the single people over dinners.

Going to a young church and bible studies.

Born Again Christian groups in Vancouver - Meetup

Vancouver Born Again Christian Meetup (Vancouver, BC)

Christian Social Group (For ages late 20's - late 30's) (Vancouver, BC)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  3. (° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ) Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,604
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    E-Harmony. That is how my wife found me. :)

4. Sketcher

Sketcher Born Imperishable

+4,873
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    Not only do you have to look in the right places, but you also need to discern him. The right places will attract both the godly and the ungodly.

If you rely on someone playing matchmaker, consider the person they married, or if they are single, the kinds of people they tend to date. That tells you what they consider to be good qualities, and what other qualities, bad or otherwise, that they tend to gloss over. That will inform whom they would pick for you. That can be a good or bad thing. If someone repeatedly picks bad women for himself, I don't let him pick women for me, no matter how well he knows me.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  5. David Cabrera

David Cabrera Well-Known Member

+2,449
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Seminaries, and if you are still studying, then college.