How to enter his rest and receive his grace?

alaric

May 21, 2018
Singapore
✟13,224.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1) Knowing our condition and stop pretending in front of God

Matthew 21:28-31 “But what do you think? A man had two sons, and he came to the first and said, ‘Son, go, work today in my vineyard.’ He answered and said, ‘I will not,’ but afterward he regretted it and went. Then he came to the second and said likewise. And he answered and said, ‘I go, sir,’ but he did not go. Which of the two did the will of his father?” They said to Him, “The first.”

The first son knows he is a rebel and does not pretend in front of his father. Because he already knows what he is and what he done is wrong, he is able to repent and do what is right.

The second son believed that he can please his father by pretending to be good and obedient in front of his father. In doing so, he deceived himself lived in his own illusion thinking that his father is pleased with him (in fact, his father is not)

2) Being totally helpless gives us full access to his rest and grace

If God ask you “Which part of your life and about yourself, you are think you have done well?”
What would your answer be?
I tithe faithfully without fail every month?
I serve faithfully in the church?
I have integrity as solid as a rock?
I would give my life for God if he ask me to?
If you see something or a part of you or your life worth mentioning to God, then you are like a Leper that has partial leprosy on his body and God declares that as unclean.
But when a leper is covered with leprosy all over his skin from his head to his foot, God declares him clean.

Leviticus 13 :12-13 “And if leprosy breaks out all over the skin, and the leprosy covers all the skin of the one who has the sore, from his head to his foot, wherever the priest looks, then the priest shall consider; and indeed if the leprosy has covered all his body, he shall pronounce him clean who has the sore. It has all turned white. He is clean.

The correct answer to God’s question is “There is nothing good in me that I can boost. But everything that is good in me comes from you. It is right that I gave back a tiny portion back to you as gratitude.

People who truly understand and accept that they are 100% bad and helpless will receive super abounding grace and favour from God. They are also the one who find salvation first.

Matthew 21:31 Jesus said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you that tax collectors and harlots enter the kingdom of God before you.

Reactions: Mark Quayle