✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How the prostitute uses her tongue to entice the man (Part 8):

● "And behold, a woman welcomes to meet him, dressed as a harlot and cunning of heart." (Proverbs 7:10).
● "With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him." (Proverbs 7:21).

Eight thing: she overwhelms her victim with multitude of encomiums and much fair speech.

One thing we can have for sure:

● “In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.” (Pro 10:19)

Neither the Creator likes the multitude of words:

● “Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.” (Ecc 5:2).
● “But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.” (Mat 6:7).

We ought to refrain our tongue, as Elihu, opening it only when the Holy Spirit fills us (Matthew 10:20):

● “Behold, I waited for your words; I gave ear to your reasons, whilst ye searched out what to say. When I had waited, (for they spake not, but stood still, and answered no more;) I said, I will answer also my part, I also will shew mine opinion. For I am full of matter, the spirit within me constraineth me. Behold, my belly is as wine which hath no vent; it is ready to burst like new bottles. Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man.” (Job 32:11,16-19,21).

And, if we ache for seeing our words respected, let’s fill our mind with Jesus’ words, our heart with the Holy Spirit and abide by what He speaks to us at every moment. Doing this we will be a good witness.

And, of course, we can’t be a person of double mind or disposition (see James 1:5-8), but we have to stay our integrity in Christ regardless the circumstances:

● “But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.” (Mat 5:37);
● “But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.” (Jas 5:12).

So, have a good day being careful with words (yours and of those who are around you).