Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Alright, this happens to me all the time, where I think people are talking about me around me... Recently, a woman and man in my apartment building, as they were going into their apartment, the lady said "Oh, help me, I think I'm hearing voices" Then she laughs as she is going in... I heard it and felt it was directed at me, how she knows anything about it or me IDK, but I know it was meant for me... I'm getting really sick and tired of this crap too, it happens a lot, and every single time, I feel like I need to "explain" myself or it, or address it...

I had a friend staying with me that night, and he knows a little bit about my disability, so, when we got inside, I said (to him), "You know I don't hear voices all the time, but I do hear them sometimes, and I said (as I believe he was under a mistaken impression on this), I said, "You know there are not just a bunch of spirits floating about constantly around each one of us all the time"... I said "it doesn't work like that" then I said, "Well, not exactly"...

Then I said, the only spirit that is omnipresent, and is there with and around everybody all the time and at every time, in every place, with everyone, at the same time, is God's Spirit only... It/He or his Spirit is the only one who can be having 8 billion different conversations going on with 8 billion different people, and the others, the "gods" with a little "g" or lesser spirits, than that other spirit, God's spirit, cannot do that...

Those lesser spirits are limited by time and space, but they can "jump" around to pretty much anywhere in an instant, and I think they know and can hear all that is going on everywhere all the time with everyone around the globe, and, like I said, can "jump" from one place to another, but, can only be having one thing or one conversation or be dealing with only one person, at a time...

The enemy's spirit and his minions are of this kind... and, most of the time, they do not talk with nor say anything to anybody (most of the time)... Most of the time, they like to lay "traps" for us that prey upon our weaknesses... But, being limited in the way that they are, they don't spend much time, or do not stay to long in one place most of the time, most often they set their traps, then go somewhere else to set more, you have to really tick them or him off to get him to even spend the time to stay long enough to talk to you, and he's mean and not nice at all to say the least...

But, he/they know there time is short, especially right now, and they are working overtime... They/He has taken the time to stay long enough to speak to and with me, but immediately leaves when he/they are finished... They are not up for wasting time right now, they are in a battle, in a war (a war they are going to lose) but, anyway...

I felt like I had to say that and that that needed to be said, but I'm getting very tired of this stuff where I think other people know things about me and my life, that I cannot figure out how they seem to know...

I think people are doubting me, think I'm lying, think I'm making stuff up, think that I do not have any disability... It makes me mad, but what can I do other than what I am doing already... I hate having to say something, feel like I have to explain something, every single time someone makes a comment that I feel is directed at me...

But, the whole spirit thing, this that I am explaining is how it works... How these lesser spirits think they are going to get victory or win against God's Spirit, when they are much more limited than He, is beyond me, but, whatever...

Anyway, I'm getting very, very tired of this...

God Bless!

• Prayers
Reactions: 1213

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
where I think people are talking about me around me.

I 'm sorry but if you are seen to be 'different' the ignorant and insular will make fun of and whisper together.
All you can do is develop a thick skin and ignore it for the childish behavour it is.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
They use to have time, and they were having quite a bit of fun with a lot o people, laughing all the way, but, things are different now, they're not laughing so much now, but they are very angry right now, but, don't stay in one place too long, cause they know they're time is short now...

Most of you will never hear their voices, especially if your not really doing any damage to the kingdom of darkness, however I believe I am doing that, which puts a target on my back... I handle them much differently now than I use to, I've got some backbone now, not nearly as afraid, I talk back, and I'm not very nice sometimes either, knowing that they won't stay too long and that they are not around all the time has and does help, and I "use" that sometimes...

We gotta watch out for traps though... They love to set traps that are custom designed around our weaknesses, it's important to recognize these, and not fall into them...

Now, I do know some people do have a very negative, some might evil voice in their head, "in them", and I think that is just part of most people's who still have a "dual nature" to them or about them, and they are having problems with that... I do not really have much of a dual nature anymore, thanks to God, I'm a pretty single minded individual, so do not have problems on, or that are coming from "inside" of me... My problems and problem spirits, or trouble with spirits, is all on the outside and is all coming from outside of me (now)...

I pray for people having problems on the "inside", but, I know that it is a part of their own dual nature they are fighting with in those cases...

Anyhow,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I feel like saying to them "What you are doing, get done more quickly..."

(and they are certainly trying, of that I can tell)...

God Bless!

I read that it can be helpful to take olive oil.... bless it in the name of Yeshua - Jesus.... and anoint the doorpost of your home....and the window frames...... I believe that this is helpful.......

• Useful
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"how she knows anything about it or me IDK, but I know it was meant for me" I notice a few "I think"..

This is doubting.. which is not of the Father.. Unless someone says the truth.. believe the best of them. Treat others how YOU want to be treated. Not how they are treating you..they may hurt you make fun of you laugh at you what ever.. it does not effect us. We dont think it say it back. We truly love them.. the same love Christ has for us.

See the GOOD in others. A wise grandmother that prayed 4 hours a day said..if you want to know what who people are talking about listen..if you hear ME ME ME I I I.. that tells you. You have a GOD in you.. let that sweet sweet Holy Spirit lead.. guide.. see the best in others.. confess HIS word.. the JOY of the lord IS your strength. When you feel its not. And.. did He not say .. think on me and I will keep you in perfect peace..

And.. God has NOT given you the spirit of fear but of POWER..and LOVE and a SOUND MIND!

• Optimistic
Upvote 0