Virginia
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I'll be getting married in October and I'll be 26, with my fiance being 25.

Don't worry though. You're still very young and have plenty of time to find that person you will spend the rest of your life with. Just don't, under any circumstance, get married because you feel like you're running out of time.

It's better to wait and get married when you're certain that the person is "the one" than jumping into something and end up with a divorce.

Don't worry. God will place that special someone in your life, and you will know it when he does!

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟902,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am now 21 and the fact that I am not in a relationship drives me CRAZY sometimes and sad, however it helps that I am not trying to beat the clock. I do not WANT childern of my own.

Upvote 0

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My early 20s were difficult for many reasons, including not being able to keep a relationship for long. It was frustrating and discouraging, especially when others seemed to have no difficulty doing so. It seemed that there was some secret knowledge others had that I didn't.

But when I was 26, I met a young lady (21) that was sensible, fun, and (most of all) easy to talk to. Nearly ten years later, I married her, and we have been married now for 22 years. It's been wonderful, and still is.

Keep your eyes and ears open, and don't worry. It only takes one! :)

Upvote 0

ZenbdaGirl

Jun 12, 2013
Texas
✟15,239.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was 26 when I got married. My husband was 32. Dont rush into a relationship or marriage just cause u see others getting engaged and getting married. God will show u and guide u. It just varies from person to person. I know some people that didnt get married intil they were in their late 30s or 40s or even 50s

Upvote 0