Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I think that gr.7 or 8 was the last year I went and that's becaues my folks stopped me. I still wanted to go.

I don't get it.

I think trick or treating should be for ALL ages but definitely for under 18.

Adults! Not knowing how to dress up? Look into "Jimi Halloween"...it's from Japan ("mundane halloween") and it has reinvigorated my love of halloween.

The following is a link to my own collection of jimi halloween costume.
Warning: you're gonna see actually me...and it's not all flattering....lol!

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
  • Informative
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I don't know. I just bought 120 dollars worth of chips and candy at Walmart. Our subdivision get lots of kids....they bus them in from rural areas and that's a fact. (an actual bus) We had close to 200 last year. Other parts of the town, with houses further spaced get a lot less. I don't mind though. Nice to see their smiley faces.

• Winner
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I never had anything against Halloween, but I also never gave it much thought as an adult. Pace the article, it really is a time to let kids cut loose and do all kinds of things against norms and conventions, which is healthy, fun, and exciting! I remember how it felt; it was great! There's a lot to that I like and think is good. I'm definitely pro-Halloween, now. LOL. And I also now get why adults might really like to dress up and play along too. I'm too boring to dress up and am quite happy with that, but I definitely support those who enjoy it. I say there is no cutt-off age.

Upvote 0