How much weight have you gained during pregnancy?

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
9lbs at 10 weeks. At this rate I'l gain 40lbs the entire pregnancy, but i'd like to keep at least 10-15 of that...I'm tired of looking like a teenage boy...would be nice to have something to "hold onto" left on me.

I've got 10-15lbs you can have. :D

Upvote 0

dawnsday

Senior Veteran
Nov 19, 2004
STL, MO
✟18,344.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I've got 10-15lbs you can have. :D

I'd take the trade...funny though, I know so many of us scrawny girls who envy the curvier ladies, and then vice versa. I guess we women are just never happy with our bodies...too bad.

Upvote 0

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'd take the trade...funny though, I know so many of us scrawny girls who envy the curvier ladies, and then vice versa. I guess we women are just never happy with our bodies...too bad.

I actually love my curves. It's just the extra padding on my normal curves that I'm looking to give away. ;)

Upvote 0

GuitarMia05

Your Friendly Tattooed Pastor/Worship Leader
Apr 17, 2004
Missouri
✟17,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
With my First Son I ended up losing 22 pounds the first few months of pregnancy and by the end of it only gained about 5 total by the end of it.

With this baby I've lost about 20 pounds, but I'm sure I'll gain it all back and then some more. It didn't help that with my son i was a Gestational Diabetic. LOL

Upvote 0

Melbelle

Deadheadmakeup
Mar 22, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟53,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
With my son I gained 30lbs with my daughter I lost 70lbs all together (I was all baby and did my GD diet and lost instead of gain) I've put on a total of 8lbs since I've had her almost 6 months ago. Now trying to lose that 8lbs plus some.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums