How many...

Neeter

no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Oct 25, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yep, God said it I believe it..

God created everything in 6 days?
Genesis 2:2 "And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made."

You'll go to hell if you're not a Christian?

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. "

1John 5:13 "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God."

Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation."

Love in Christ,
Nita

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
karla said:
For me - I think it is possible, but I am not sure. Whether He created it in 6 days or 600 years it irrelevant - the important thing for me is that God in my creator and that I believe that He did create everything.

It's not my job to judge. I'll leave that up to the Lord. All I can do is live my life for Him and help to bring others to know Him. Our final judgement is in Hid hands and no one elses.

Peace-
Karla

I agree with you Karla.

My dearest Buddhist: Christ is Risen!

Christ told us not to judge others. Where His Holy Spirit is, we don't know. Those of us who believe in Christ, though, are careful to follow His command to be watchful and waiting for we know not when He comes to judge. We believe that in Heaven we will be with God for all eternity glorifying and praising God. We would be delighted if you would be there with us. Heaven would not be complete without you. Taste and See how good the Lord is!

Elizabeth

Upvote 0
Jun 24, 2003
The Dalles, OR
✟5,260.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Mr Buddhist said:
OK, I need to know how many of the Christians here believe in these two things...

God created everything in 6 days.

You'll go to hell if you're not a Christian.
I am an Orthodox Christian and I do not believe either statement.
Jeff the Finn

Upvote 0
chanterhanson said:
I agree with you Karla.

My dearest Buddhist: Christ is Risen!

Christ told us not to judge others. Where His Holy Spirit is, we don't know. Those of us who believe in Christ, though, are careful to follow His command to be watchful and waiting for we know not when He comes to judge. We believe that in Heaven we will be with God for all eternity glorifying and praising God. We would be delighted if you would be there with us. Heaven would not be complete without you. Taste and See how good the Lord is!

Elizabeth

I agree with Karla and Elizabeth too

:)

Upvote 0

twosid

Jun 30, 2003
Woodstock, Georgia
Visit site
✟2,396.00
Faith
Christian
I believe both of those statements are true. However, it really doesn't matter if I believe it or you do, they are still true. Romans 3:3-4, 3 What then? If some did not believe, their unbelief will not nullify the faithfulness of God, will it? 4 May it never be! Rather, let God be found true, though every man be found a liar, as it is written, "THAT YOU MAY BE JUSTIFIED IN YOUR WORDS, AND PREVAIL WHEN YOU ARE JUDGED."

Upvote 0
All I can do is take what the Bible says and believe it. If the Bible says that God created the world in Six Days, it was so. He is capable of doing such a thing.

Unfortunatly, the last one is true also. Fortunatly, its very easy to get around this one, I'd be happy to tell anyone how.

Upvote 0

irishfox

Bless His Holy Name
Jul 13, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟7,620.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The case for the Earth being 6000 years old is very strong.

In 1955, Scientists predicted that moon dust might be several miles deep and this created problems for the moon landing.
Huge landing pads were put on so that the craft would not sink into the "millions of years worth of dust" When they landed, the dust was less than 1/2 inch deep, suggesting a very young moon.

I read something on the creation of the earth that was fascinating. It was long so I will summarize it. I think you will find it interesting as well.

According to most secular science models, the earth was at one time a hot, molten mass that slowly cooled down over millions of years.

There is now amazing research on radio-polonium halos in granite rock. Polonium is a rare element that is radioactive; it breaks down or decays like uranium. But polonium only lasts a few minutes. As it breaks down, it sends off little particles that fly a certain distance. An analogy would be a hand-grenade exploding under water that produces a sphere of fragments in the water that only lasts a fraction of a second before it collapses.

Different elements have fragments that fly different distances, each radioactive element has a particular "signature" (how big a circle it can make in the rock as it decays like a more powerful hand grenade would produce a bigger sphere in the water).

Radio-active polonium, when it decays in a solid rock, makes a perfect sphere as it decays because all its fragments fly the same distance from the center. If it decays in solid rock, the circle is preserved. But if it decays in a hot molten rock, the circle disappears. All over the world radio-polonium halos exist in granite, indicating the earth could not ever have been hot, molten mass.

The half-life of the polonium halo of just a few seconds also argues strongly in favor of an abrupt creation of the earth, so there is little scientific discussion about what the polonium halo might actually mean to all the contradictory theories out there.

The standard model of planetary evolution in the universe assumes that giant gas planets are rare and take at least a million years to form as they orbit around their star. The planets form by collecting a star's gas and dust through gravitational accretion.

Lucio Mayer at the University of Zurich and others, plugged astronomical observations and everything we already know on planetary formation into a sophisticated, computerized mathematical model simulating the "fluid dynamics" of protoplanetary evolution.

What they found surprised them. "We have this prejudice that planet formation has to take a long time, but now it looks like if the gas giant planet doesn't form relatively quickly it won't form at all,"

If planet formation goes too slowly, the gas and dust burns off and does not accumulate.

You can read a bit of this at http://www.creationinthecrossfire.com/Articles/CreationsTinyExplored.htm

Upvote 0

Follower of Christ

Literal 6 Day Creationist<br />''An Evening and a
Mar 12, 2003
✟7,754.00
Faith
Christian
Neeter said:
Yep, God said it I believe it..

God created everything in 6 days?
Genesis 2:2 "And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made."

You'll go to hell if you're not a Christian?

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. "

1John 5:13 "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God."

Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation."

Love in Christ,
Nita

You're my new hero.

A scriptural answer showing scriptual truth.

You just got to love the heart that searches out the truth in Gods word

Upvote 0