*displaced* CA, soon to be AZ!
Visit site
✟28,000.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
To MistyGail:

Start saving for their weddings. My daughter is getting married next year, and the battles are starting already. She wants a small wedding, with a fairly large reception. Her prospective MIL wants to invite the immediate universe, and is willing to take out a loan against her retirement fund to help finance everything.

I'm ready to crawl under a rock and not come out until 2005.

If her prospective MIL gets any more militant on this, I told my daughter I'd give her a thousand dollars CASH to just elope.

Peace,
~VOW

Upvote 0

panterapat

Praise God in all things!
Jun 4, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟9,767.00
Faith
Catholic
On our first date I jokingly asked my future wife this question: "Well, how many children should we have?" She quickly replied, "Oh, about six or seven, I suppose."

We were married soon after high school and now have seven children- six girls and one boy. We also have three grandsons. We are 44 years old and have been married 26 years.

In Christ, Patrick

Upvote 0

mistygail

Feb 21, 2002
Broken Arrow, OK
Visit site
✟15,766.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by VOW
To MistyGail:

Start saving for their weddings. My daughter is getting married next year, and the battles are starting already. She wants a small wedding, with a fairly large reception. Her prospective MIL wants to invite the immediate universe, and is willing to take out a loan against her retirement fund to help finance everything.

I'm ready to crawl under a rock and not come out until 2005.

If her prospective MIL gets any more militant on this, I told my daughter I'd give her a thousand dollars CASH to just elope.

Peace,
~VOW

YIKES Vow!!! I don't even want to think about weddings. I am sure their daddy already is making plans to offer them cold hard cash to elope! :D But me being Mom, (and a girl) ;) want them to have at least a small wedding!!! :pink:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums