• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

How many children do you have?

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by Tini, Sep 5, 2002.

1. mistygail

mistygail Member

+5
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    we have 4 girls now. Riley's 6, Jaylyn's 4, Piper is 20 months, and Aliyah is 1 week old :)

2. VOW

VOW Moderator

+15
    Catholic
    Married
    To MistyGail:

Start saving for their weddings. My daughter is getting married next year, and the battles are starting already. She wants a small wedding, with a fairly large reception. Her prospective MIL wants to invite the immediate universe, and is willing to take out a loan against her retirement fund to help finance everything.

I'm ready to crawl under a rock and not come out until 2005.

If her prospective MIL gets any more militant on this, I told my daughter I'd give her a thousand dollars CASH to just elope.

Peace,
    ~VOW

3. jamrsc

jamrsc New Member

+0
    We have 2 daughters: Meagan is 6 and Rachel is 2 1/2. We are expecting our 3rd child in Feb. Don't know the sex yet.

4. panterapat

panterapat Praise God in all things!

+36
    Catholic
    On our first date I jokingly asked my future wife this question: "Well, how many children should we have?" She quickly replied, "Oh, about six or seven, I suppose."

We were married soon after high school and now have seven children- six girls and one boy. We also have three grandsons. We are 44 years old and have been married 26 years.

In Christ, Patrick

5. Annabel Lee

Annabel Lee Beware the Thought Police

+1,102
    Christian
    US-Others
    Three daughters..
    One in college
    One in highschool
    One in the third grade.

I spaced them, as you can see. :)

6. JohnnyG

JohnnyG got Jesus?

+0
    Matthew is going to be 3 in January
    Jenna turned 14 today :)
    Jessica will be 16 in January :help:

7. daughter of the king

daughter of the king dancer chick

+4
    Christian
    well i don't have any kids but in my family there is eight kids
    naomi 21
    james 18(going on 25
    ben 16
    me 14
    tim just 12
    deb just 10
    dan 7
    anna 5
    anna and dan are soooo cute.

8. sklippstein

sklippstein Well-Known Member

+1
    Catholic
    i have one child......a beautiful daughter who is 2 years old. Katarina is the joy of my life and is truly a blessing to me.

9. mistygail

mistygail Member

+5
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    YIKES Vow!!! I don't even want to think about weddings. I am sure their daddy already is making plans to offer them cold hard cash to elope! :D But me being Mom, (and a girl) ;) want them to have at least a small wedding!!! :pink:

10. MommyG3

MommyG3 LORD, GIVE ME STRENGTH

+0
    I have 3, (4 counting hubby).

Nikki will be 12 on 30 Nov.
    Nate -10- 31 July
    Joey Renee' was 1 30 Sept.

We plan on having one more. I just wonder if I can keep with tradition and have baby #4 on the last day of the month.

11. i am going to have a five yr old step daughter soon and my girlfriend and i plan on having another child as well