• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

How is everyone doing?

As most of you know I recently lost a close friend. My Dog. Things have been very hard but they are getting better. It's funny how things work out cause now I have a new relationship forming only this time it's with a human. A girl. She is great in every way and I've never met anyone quit like her. I'm very happy and I see some longevity in this relationshp. I want all of you to pray for me and her and yourselves and everyone. How are all of you doing?

Blessed are all.

Dewjunkie

Apr 1, 2002
Asheville, NC
Visit site
✟9,428.00
Faith
Christian
Since you're asking, I'm not so great. Working and taking constant care of my quadripelegic wife and 2 year old daughter are starting to wear on me. I don't ever get a decent night of sleep, I rarley get any extended moments of rest, and I am beginning to feel bitter about this. I'm not in any way losing my faith, but I'm having trouble motivating myself to delve any deeper into it. I feel guilty for feeling this way, but some days I really can't help but be angry. I love my wife deeply, I adore my daughter, and I like my job. But lately, all of the above combined have been a little much.

Sorry, you asked.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums