How in the world...

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sephania

Jan 7, 2004
✟16,387.00
Pray4Isrel said:
* Pray4Isrel willfully ignores PG's and Yafet's conspiracies and likes Zayit's answer the best!
I am pretty sweet, aren't I? ;)
And very humble too... :D
Yes, very! :holy:

Just Ignore the fellows Pray, I think that they are jealous and have to resort to cheap shots ( whaaa, you like her better:cry: ) Toss em a quarter and tell em to go buy themselves an ice cream cone! ;)

Upvote 0

ShirChadash

A Jew, by the grace and love of God. Come home!
Oct 31, 2003
Visit site
✟22,943.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Zayit said:
Yes, very! :holy:

Just Ignore the fellows Pray, I think that they are jealous and have to resort to cheap shots ( whaaa, you like her better:cry: ) Toss em a quarter and tell em to go buy themselves an ice cream cone! ;)

^_^ ^_^

Upvote 0

Henaynei

Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...
Sep 6, 2003
North Carolina - my heart is with Israel ---
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
Pray4Isrel said:
* Pray4Isrel willfully ignores PG's and Yafet's conspiracies and likes Zayit's answer the best!
I am pretty sweet, aren't I? ;)
And very humble too... :D
That's our Erin!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Plan 9

Absolutely Elsewhere
Jul 7, 2002
Deck Six, Cargo Bay Two; apply to Annabel Lee to l
Visit site
✟20,357.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
This is what I think:
1. Erwin is a generous man who loves giving members gifts they've shown they truly want and we (if I may include myself) very much wanted both subfora.
2. I suspect that Erwin, like many conservative Christians, is a strong and loyal supporter of Israel, the Jewish people, and all things Jewish, and that this forum is part of his vision for CF as a minsitry. I felt he demonstrated this when that complaint about this forum was lodged in Suggestions.
3. Erwin surely finds it particularly enjoyable to give gifts to members who rarely, if ever, cause him any trouble, especially when such gifts indicate expansion, rather than being problem-solving in nature.
4. If, as one theory posits, Erwin has tied the number of subfora to the amount of traffic in a congregational forum, I have way too much free time, so I can assure you that traffic here has increased since I pitched my little pup (woof woof) tent here.
5. I had to teach myself to make a new subforum on a more primitive vB board, and I can make one in ten minutes or less, even though I've had very little practice. I'll bet Erwin, who actually is the Webmaster Extraordinare, can probably do it in thirty seconds in his sleep.

OR:

1. One of us ladies here is one hot babe, lives next door to Erwin, personally batted her eyelashes at him, and asked him politely for both, but we will never know just which of us this lady is because she uses a sockpuppet to remain incognito.
Her name is Bond; Jane Bond.

Upvote 0

ShirChadash

A Jew, by the grace and love of God. Come home!
Oct 31, 2003
Visit site
✟22,943.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
uquakmeup.gif

Upvote 0

Plan 9

Absolutely Elsewhere
Jul 7, 2002
Deck Six, Cargo Bay Two; apply to Annabel Lee to l
Visit site
✟20,357.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
OR:

Erwin will give you anything you want, in the hope that, now that you have me, you can keep me relatively calm, clothed, in my right mind, and less inclined to turn his Suggestions threads into chat rooms.

Upvote 0