How important is it for you to know the cepages (grape varieties, Rebsorten) of the wine you are drinking?

How important is it for you to know the cépages (grape varieties) of the wine you are drinking?

• most important

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • very important

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • important

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • not very important

• not important at all

• Total voters

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟318,690.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Worked fine for me. And since I am the only other person to reply here I strongly suspect that voting actually worked for you, as there is one most important vote.

I wonder if there is a glitch when the poll is empty, as it would have been when you voted.

Upvote 0

Shane R

Priest
Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Southeast Ohio
✟536,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
The American market is currently flooded with a lot of cheap blended wines. They don't typically have a single year vintage. They are smooth, consistent, meant to pair with a broad range of foods, and unremarkable. There's seldom a distinctive character of any particular grape that shines through.

Upvote 0

Red Gold

Dec 28, 2019
Baden-Baden in the Black Forest, Germany
✟93,832.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The American market is currently flooded with a lot of cheap blended wines. They don't typically have a single year vintage. They are smooth, consistent, meant to pair with a broad range of foods, and unremarkable. There's seldom a distinctive character of any particular grape that shines through.
That's a pity.
Then wine is treated like Coca-Cola, which is always the same.
Fore-seeable.
No surprises.

Reactions: Shane R
Upvote 0