Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2008
Hoover/Spanish Fort, AL
✟51,256.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
That's awesome! Our God is awesome, isn't he?

I haven't heard many stories like this. I was actually searching this forum for homosexuality posts before I posted my own testimony, to see how accepted it would be. It was the summer between 11-12th grade when I came to Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jesusfreak<3

Jan 17, 2011
✟15,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
What a great testimony. From my point of veiw (having homosexual friends), homosexuality is one of the hardest sins to recover from, mostly because when it comes to being gay and a Christian, they contridict and homosexuals normally don't want to deal with God because they feel God "hates" them for it. But you are living proof that God loves you and everyone,no matter who you are or what you feel you are, God's always with you and can help you recover from anything. And when you simply love God with all your heart, all things are possible.

Reactions: sphsjags
Upvote 0

realtruth101

Jan 26, 2011
✟903.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I would like to say congratulations on your attainment of heterosexuality. I would like to just add the regular disclaimer that it's a lot easier to move to heterosexuality if you want to. There are many people out there, who are gay and Christian. If you are comfortable being gay, please don't let other people's experiences ruin this for you. Homosexuality is not something to be healed from for everyone. It may have been for you, and believe me when I say I am so happy that you found your path. But you found it because it was the path God laid out for you. For others, they may be led down a path where they end up gay.
..............................does anyone ele's hear that hissing sound as they read what is written above this! I suppose every annorexic who thinks that their fat, yet they weighs 80 lbs should just be left alone to believe the lie, and every pedophile should just except their lot in life, and realize God created them to seek sex with children, OH! those are medical issues you might say, but I say they are spiritual issues and each and everyone can be over come through Jesus Christ! congrats to you Key of David, the biggest part of overcoming same sex attraction, is the realization that it IS "a strong delusion" in the mind, Its a powerful lie, just as an annorexic feels and see's herself as fat, and nobody can convince her otherwise, Its the same as same sex attraction, Its about how someone "FEELS" and how they see themselves, the perception is in their mind. feelings are an untrustworthy guide, why is there such a large number of people committing suicide, THEY BELIEVED WHAT THEY WERE FEELING! Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and He will give you the right woman for you. I had to wait too, but God knows what you need and He will bring you togather!

Upvote 0