Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The entire bible...both Old and New Testament, is "how God is doing something, being revealed over time". And what is He revealing? He's revealing "I am Holy, you are not, and here is why.....and here is how I SOLVED IT".

The entire central principal core of the Bible, is....."RIGHTEOUSNESS"...... Its all about that..... How it was lost, the harm this caused us by being lost, why it was lost, and WHO finally came to restore us back TO Righteousness.

IN the Garden of Eden you find the first revelation of How God is going to later resolved the "sin issue" for the entire world, when you had 2 brothers, who came to God to be accepted and one was rejected totally, because he did not bring the BLOOD OF ANOTHER,.. He tried to be accepted by God by doing WORKS......by self effort, and God denied him, utterly. He was so upset about this that he murdered His brother, because of his ENVY that Abel was accepted and Cain was not.

.....Adam and Eve knew God. They had perfect fellowship with God.. They enjoyed spiritual communion with God, at all times. They lost this spiritual relationship to God, by transgressing God's order to NOT DO SOMETHING.

From this event, you have the "fall".. And this event created spiritual death in them, and upon every human ever born, since then.

In Philippians, You have the Apostle Paul who says....>"i kept the law....i am blameless in the Law......i broke no law i broke no commandments, and yet, all this perfect Self -Righteouness, he describes as "" dung"""... Its useless, because God does not accept it.......and why? Because Paul was born into sin..>He was born with a dead spirit and a fallen nature that had to be "born again", and all his perfection regarding living a perfectly Holy LIFE, as a man..."blameless in the law", could do nothing to resolve his fallen nature and dead Spirit. Jesus says..>"you MUST BE BORN AGAIN"....

So, what IS this spiritual death? Its the LOSS OF Holiness, as defined as RIGHTEOUSNESS. So, the bible then begins a long journey to show you the process of coming to understand how we are able to get this RIGHTEOUSNESS BACK. In the OT God shows you that it takes BLOOD to pay for, or to "atone for" sin. The scripture says..>"without the shedding of Blood there can be no purging, no washing CLEAN, of you.....regarding how your sins have made you dirty in God's eyes, or unrighteous..

God shows us, as the bible continues to reveal more and more in the OT..... that there was a once a year offering of animal blood that , in a sense, forgave the Jews, for a year, their sin. And yet, this process was not a completed solution because the effect of the clearing of sin was temporary. So, God is showing us in the OT that the Law is our enemy, because it has no ability to make us or give us or restore to us "righteousness".. It only has the POWER to define us as sinners and our deeds as SIN. Its by the revelation of the Law that we see ourselves as dirty as compared to a HOLY GOD.

So, in ALL THIS, we see that we are helpless. We, can't do anything to bring back our Lost Righteousness that God requires us to have so that we could be RESTORED into His family. So what can we do? We are helpless.....we are SO LOST....

Enter JESUS. Jesus is God come to Earth to die on a Cross. And this sacrifice by God on the Cross is the POWER OF GOD that eternally forgives, pardons, and redeems us from our sin. This is accomplished by God Himself as Christ, bearing and becoming not just our sin, but the sin of the Entire World. "For God so loved the WORLD that He GAVE......and whosoever will BELIEVE"..

So, this Sacrifice by GOD on the CFOSS.... is a one time and eternal payment for the sin of the world that is FREELY offered to "all who will call on the Name of Jesus, and be saved..( born again)".

This is God, on the Cross, paying for the sin of the World, AND offering us His Righteousness as This HOLY GIFT. And when we hear this "Gospel" that im giving you, and Trust in Christ, then God sees that Faith in our heart and accepts it, and then HE FREELY gives to us His "gift of Righteousness" which then completely restores us into the same RIGHTEOUS Sinless condition that Adam was in before his righteousness was lost because of His disobedience to God, which caused us to be born with the same fallen nature.

And the BEAUTY of God's free Gift of Righteousness, is that its maintained for us by God, because its HIS GIFT that is given. He takes full responsibility for not only saving us with His very own Blood, but this same BLOOD is an Eternal Redemption.....its "Everlasting".....Its, "once and for all"......It can't be broken, it can't be lost, it can't be stopped, because it's GOD doing it all for us, for FREE by Himself.

Philippians 1:6. "God who began salvation in the born again, will HIMSELF be FAITHFUL to Complete it"..

God's faithfulness, is TRUE.

Salvation is God saving us and keeping us Saved , so that we always have God's righteous as our very own, = once we are BORN AGAIN.

This is the GRACE of GOD.

Reactions: GospelS

Disciple of Jesus
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟146,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...The entire central principal core of the Bible, is....."RIGHTEOUSNESS"...... ... Its the LOSS OF Holiness, as defined as RIGHTEOUSNESS. ...

I agree that righteousness is the core, because:

These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
Mat. 25:46

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:23

But I have understood righteousness means wisdom of the just, right understanding that makes person do right actions. When one is righteous, he does righteous actions, not to earn salvation, but because he understands it is good and right and wants that.

He who does righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. To this end the Son of God was revealed, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whoever is born of God doesn't commit sin, because his seed remains in him; and he can't sin, because he is born of God. In this the children of God are revealed, and the children of the devil. Whoever doesn't do righteousness is not of God, neither is he who doesn't love his brother.
1 John 3:7-10

Reactions: JulieB67
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The entire bible...both Old and New Testament, is "how God is doing something, being revealed over time". And what is He revealing? He's revealing "I am Holy, you are not, and here is why.....and here is how I SOLVED IT".

The entire central principal core of the Bible, is....."RIGHTEOUSNESS"...... Its all about that..... How it was lost, the harm this caused us by being lost, why it was lost, and WHO finally came to restore us back TO Righteousness.

IN the Garden of Eden you find the first revelation of How God is going to later resolved the "sin issue" for the entire world, when you had 2 brothers, who came to God to be accepted and one was rejected totally, because he did not bring the BLOOD OF ANOTHER,.. He tried to be accepted by God by doing WORKS......by self effort, and God denied him, utterly. He was so upset about this that he murdered His brother, because of his ENVY that Abel was accepted and Cain was not.

.....Adam and Eve knew God. They had perfect fellowship with God.. They enjoyed spiritual communion with God, at all times. They lost this spiritual relationship to God, by transgressing God's order to NOT DO SOMETHING.

From this event, you have the "fall".. And this event created spiritual death in them, and upon every human ever born, since then.

In Philippians, You have the Apostle Paul who says....>"i kept the law....i am blameless in the Law......i broke no law i broke no commandments, and yet, all this perfect Self -Righteouness, he describes as "" dung"""... Its useless, because God does not accept it.......and why? Because Paul was born into sin..>He was born with a dead spirit and a fallen nature that had to be "born again", and all his perfection regarding living a perfectly Holy LIFE, as a man..."blameless in the law", could do nothing to resolve his fallen nature and dead Spirit. Jesus says..>"you MUST BE BORN AGAIN"....

So, what IS this spiritual death? Its the LOSS OF Holiness, as defined as RIGHTEOUSNESS. So, the bible then begins a long journey to show you the process of coming to understand how we are able to get this RIGHTEOUSNESS BACK. In the OT God shows you that it takes BLOOD to pay for, or to "atone for" sin. The scripture says..>"without the shedding of Blood there can be no purging, no washing CLEAN, of you.....regarding how your sins have made you dirty in God's eyes, or unrighteous..

God shows us, as the bible continues to reveal more and more in the OT..... that there was a once a year offering of animal blood that , in a sense, forgave the Jews, for a year, their sin. And yet, this process was not a completed solution because the effect of the clearing of sin was temporary. So, God is showing us in the OT that the Law is our enemy, because it has no ability to make us or give us or restore to us "righteousness".. It only has the POWER to define us as sinners and our deeds as SIN. Its by the revelation of the Law that we see ourselves as dirty as compared to a HOLY GOD.

So, in ALL THIS, we see that we are helpless. We, can't do anything to bring back our Lost Righteousness that God requires us to have so that we could be RESTORED into His family. So what can we do? We are helpless.....we are SO LOST....

Enter JESUS. Jesus is God come to Earth to die on a Cross. And this sacrifice by God on the Cross is the POWER OF GOD that eternally forgives, pardons, and redeems us from our sin. This is accomplished by God Himself as Christ, bearing and becoming not just our sin, but the sin of the Entire World. "For God so loved the WORLD that He GAVE......and whosoever will BELIEVE"..

So, this Sacrifice by GOD on the CFOSS.... is a one time and eternal payment for the sin of the world that is FREELY offered to "all who will call on the Name of Jesus, and be saved..( born again)".

This is God, on the Cross, paying for the sin of the World, AND offering us His Righteousness as This HOLY GIFT. And when we hear this "Gospel" that im giving you, and Trust in Christ, then God sees that Faith in our heart and accepts it, and then HE FREELY gives to us His "gift of Righteousness" which then completely restores us into the same RIGHTEOUS Sinless condition that Adam was in before his righteousness was lost because of His disobedience to God, which caused us to be born with the same fallen nature.

And the BEAUTY of God's free Gift of Righteousness, is that its maintained for us by God, because its HIS GIFT that is given. He takes full responsibility for not only saving us with His very own Blood, but this same BLOOD is an Eternal Redemption.....its "Everlasting".....Its, "once and for all"......It can't be broken, it can't be lost, it can't be stopped, because it's GOD doing it all for us, for FREE by Himself.

Philippians 1:6. "God who began salvation in the born again, will HIMSELF be FAITHFUL to Complete it"..

God's faithfulness, is TRUE.

Salvation is God saving us and keeping us Saved , so that we always have God's righteous as our very own, = once we are BORN AGAIN.

This is the GRACE of GOD.

in a sense, forgave the Jews

in what sense?

Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But I have understood righteousness means wisdom of the just,
1 John 3:7-10

There is one righteousness that God accepts.
its the one He gave on the Cross.
Its the Blood Atonement.
No other will He accept, as no other equals His own.
What can you do that can equal the sinless perfection that is Jesus, and His righteousness?
Answer.) = Nothing.
This is why God had to come here and die on a Cross to give you HIS OWN.
So, all our "works" and self effort", can't make us righteous or give us righteousness.
Only God Himself can make you righteous, and did, thru the Cross, and "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross"....if you are born again.

The only righteousness that matters is. "The GIFT of Righteousness"... Which is the Blood Atonement.

As a Disciple, we are to live a lifestyle that reflects our Christianity, but never should we think that anything we can do, ither before we are saved or after we are born again, can equal the Blood of Jesus.
We have no righteousness of our own, EXCEPT what God has given us as "the gift of Righteousness".

Upvote 0

Disciple of Jesus
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟146,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is one righteousness that God accepts.

its the one He gave on the Cross.

Its the Blood Atonement.

No other will He accept, as no other equals His own.

What can you do that can equal the sinless perfection that is Jesus, and His righteousness?

Answer.) = Nothing.

This is why God had to come here and die on a Cross to give you HIS OWN. …

Sorry, I don’t think that is Biblical teaching.

…So, all our "works" and self effort", can't make us righteous or give us righteousness…

Yes, I agree, works doesn’t make anyone righteous, righteousness makes persons works also righteous. Righteousness is like right understanding. When person has that, he wants to do righteous actions. And so, actions are only like fruits that tell is the tree good or bad.

Upvote 0

Disciple of Jesus
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟146,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God's Righteousness is provided by God's Blood and is offered as "The Gift of Righteousness".

This is "Justification by Faith".

I have understood “justification by faith” means, person is counted righteous, because he has been faithful/loyal to God. That person is loyal to God, is counted righteousness. Because of loyalty, person can be called righteous, it shows that the person has right understanding, wisdom of the just.

Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have understood “justification by faith” means, person is counted righteous, because he has been faithful/loyal to God. That person is loyal to God, is counted righteousness. Because of loyalty, person can be called righteous, it shows that the person has right understanding, wisdom of the just.

Go Here :

In an Instant = Forever

Last edited:
Upvote 0