How God can forgive sin not leading to death

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,130.00
Faith
Christian
Some sins are wrong but lead not to death like hurting other believers unintentionally in order to feel one is obeying God we are commanded to forgive one and one won’t be judged for one acts that way because of their faith if they do not allow you into their life if they think you harmed them they are still not being unforgiving for they are willing to forgive if one undo hurt caused by making one trust our God as fair and forgiving of those who are trying to serve Him even those who offend others but they do not offend them just to be mean but they think they need to to please God and maybe help others and if one is sorry though not to accept again if one thinks one may harm again. Even if hurting another believer because one thinks he is pleasing God is a sin I believe it is not a sin that leads to death but if one prays for it it can be forgiven as when Job prayed for his friends though I don’t think one is like job friends or it is safe to do so because they should have known better so we’re bad and risked not being repentant or it may not need prayer it is a sin not leading to death so prayer can only help give life straightaway without suffering temporal punishment
But not forgiving can affect another one walk with God and it is more helpful for all to forgive.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Jaxxi

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Some sins are wrong but lead not to death like hurting other believers unintentionally in order to feel one is obeying God we are commanded to forgive one and one won’t be judged for one acts that way because of their faith if they do not allow you into their life if they think you harmed them they are still not being unforgiving for they are willing to forgive if one undo hurt caused by making one trust our God as fair and forgiving of those who are trying to serve Him even those who offend others but they do not offend them just to be mean but they think they need to to please God and maybe help others and if one is sorry though not to accept again if one thinks one may harm again. Even if hurting another believer because one thinks he is pleasing God is a sin I believe it is not a sin that leads to death but if one prays for it it can be forgiven as when Job prayed for his friends though I don’t think one is like job friends or it is safe to do so because they should have known better so we’re bad and risked not being repentant or it may not need prayer it is a sin not leading to death so prayer can only help give life straightaway without suffering temporal punishment
But not forgiving can affect another one walk with God and it is more helpful for all to forgive.
How can we know which sins do not lead to death?

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,130.00
Faith
Christian
How can we know which sins do not lead to death?

I believe sins that do not lead to death means sins one commits and repents of and requires that one though he sins it did not end in death but he overcame them and continued to complete the narrow path that leads to God which requires repentance of all sin. But the sin must be something you can know is a sin

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,130.00
Faith
Christian
Also I think if one treats others bad and does a sin that one does out of hurt but one could repent if person was more better and feels they wrong them and not because they hate God I think we should forgive such and it leads not to death Jesus said to forgive sins but we should pray for such sinners

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,130.00
Faith
Christian
I believe to those who were never encouraged to be more zealous as their family failed them they will be judged according to what it was clear they knew about or it is sin not leading to death all sin has potential to judge but some sins people can pray about some are still not convinced perhaps for those who however do not choose to follow the church but choose to obey Christ if one obeys one prayers can save those who did not know or are not convinced about as much it is needed. You can only pray for those you failed to influence not to those who certainly know what is required of them that leads to death

Upvote 0